90 Diana's Anger, New Mom, Love Again

LAST TIME:

"What is going on?" I asked as all the hunters turned to me from someone they were surrounding.

"Oh my gods you aren't going to believe this." Gem said running up to me as I was pulled forward.

"What is so exciting?" I asked her as I was walked forward through the crowd.

"Oh just wait." She said as I was pulled through the crowd as I saw Zoë sitting with someone.

"What s-." I stopped as I looked at a familiar face, it was Chaos. By her side was a large black suit case as Zoë read over a letter she gave her.

"Why are you here?" I asked out loud in a more annoyed tone than I meant.

"Well I was given orders to watch you from Abyss." She said as my mouth dropped as I looked at Zoë as she just nodded.

"It's true this an official document signed by the fates there is nothing we can do." She said as I grabbed it and read it over. It was all true there was nothing I could do.

"Okay well if there is nothing we can do, I don't see why not bu-." I started as I was suddenly tackled by her.

"Oh god thank you so much." She said as all the hunters looked at me with a look of 'what is this'.

"Hey easy why are you so excited?" I asked her.

"Because I am finally away from the control freak Abyss, and finally with the man I love."

NOW:

It was like a slap to the face well someone did slap me and that was Zoë as I had fainted as she tried to wake me up. As I snapped back into reality I found Zoë in mid slap as I was hit again, as I blinked a couple of times as stretched my jaw she looked happy. I just let out a groan of pain as I rubbed my cheek to find I was in the medical tent.

"Percy are you okay?" I heard someone ask as I looked around in confusion.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"He's fine okay girls go back to your duties." Tracy said as I sat up and looked around to find three five people. Tracy, Zoë, Gem, Riker, and Chaos all looking at me as if I was going to do something bad to myself.

"Why are you all looking at me like that?" I asked them as I looked at myself to find something terribly wrong. I was in my younger body, to be precise it was my 10 year old body. All my looks were the same even my muscles were still lean and super strong.

"What happened?" I asked them in a serious tone as they all just escaped my glance as I landed on Tracy who was to slow. After a couple of seconds she gave in.

"Well after Chaos announced her love for you..." She said looking at a super golden Chaos from her blush.

"You fainted, my guess is that you didn't get enough rest. But as you fainted Chaos panicked and tried to wake you up. As she tried to heal you she make a mistake and accidently turned you into your current form." She said as everyone was looking at Chaos.

"What I panicked." She said as I just sighed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well do you know how long it will last?" I asked her.

"A day at most." She said in a quiet voice.

"Well at least I am alive and not entirely embarrassed-." I started as I stood up but as I did all my clothes just fell off of me. My pants and underwear slid off and my shirt quiet didn't want to stay on my 4' 7" height and much smaller build than my normal swimmers body.