78 His Reaction, War Begins, What Is Love?

LAST TIME:

"Like I said you don't mess with my mistress." I said as Elis picked himself up out of the crater with a smile on his face.

"Ha never had I seen someone other than me move that fast, still that was only a quarter the speed of light. But never have I seen someone move that fast." He said excitedly as I stood in my cocoon of wings on Diana's arm rest.

"You will be my prey boy I will make sure of that, I might actually have a play thing finally after all these years." He said standing up and like nothing happened.

"We will see this council meeting is over, Diana control your guard." Jupiter said standing up and flashing out with everyone, Eli just gave me a wink and teleported out. Along with everyone but Diana flashed out as well as Diana slumped in her chair and shrunk down to normal size.

"Why did it have to be him? Did father do this just to punish me?" She asked out loud as I stood up and deactivated all my powers and put Soul Reaper away and jumped down to her. She lay in the seat of the massive chair just looking up in confusion.

"I feel you two have a history of a sort." I said as she nodded slowly and sat up.

"I didn't want to tell you this but Percy...after I made Artemis fade...her hunt was captured by mine. Well you see the thing is that he bought them from me as slaves." She said slowly as I just looked at her.

"The Greek hunt is still alive Percy they live as Eli's slaves."

NOW:

DIANA POV:

As soon as those words came out of my mouth Percy's mind seemed to go onto overdrive, his eyes remained on me but had thoughts running through them. I didn't know if I should leave him alone to think about it or try and break him out of this trance. But what seemed for hours he slowly moved to a laying down position.

Just starring up at the ceiling as the picture of the sky ran through it, I continued to sit by him as he looked up in his confusion. I knew I should have told him the moment he told me the Greek hunt was his family. Yes I still hold hatred for the Greeks but for some reason Percy makes them seem like equals.

Like someone I could get to know and be friends with, after his story I realized the Greeks were not much different from us. But the past cannot be changed even if you were Chaos yourself, changing one thing in this universes past would trigger something I don't even want to imagine. But finally after a few hours Percy finally said something.

"...Diana I just want to say is I am not mad at you if you think that. What happened in this dimension I cannot change, but I will tell you know I will save the hunt." He said sitting up Indiana style and facing me.

"I don't care if they don't know me in my dimension they were that family I never had. So I ask you if I do rescue them, no when I do rescue them will you help me keep them safe." He asked me as he eyes held no emotion, I could tell he was holding it in.

"Y-Yes I will I will let them in the hunt or a special part of the hunt, I cannot easily let my hate for Greeks go after the history I have with them. But when you do save them I will remake them my slaves but they will be their own hunt under your control. How does that sound, but it will take me time to accept them for who they are." I said in a low tone as he gave a small smile.

"If I am right I don't think they will warm up to you that much at first as well, took me three years just to be a semi equal with them. But I understand I will become their hunt leader, and again I don't hate your or anything for this I just want you to know." He said as I gave a smile.