Inked Pages

Cooper practically raced inside the school in her eagerness to see The List, Florence, Madison and Lauren stumbling in her wake

Cooper practically raced inside the school in her eagerness to see The List, Florence, Madison and Lauren stumbling in her wake. Once they reached the front doors and walked in it was pretty impossible to miss the hundreds of pretty pink papers emblazoned on every possible surface.

Cooper walked up to the wall and practically tore one off with her excitement.

Her eyes went very, very wide. 

"Oh my God..." she said.

"What? You got it" asked Florence, already ready to offer her almost sincere congratulations with a wide smile on her face, her arms ready to hug her friend.

But something was so, so wrong. 

Cooper looked like she was about to cry.

Florence, feeling a sudden knot growing in her stomach grabbed one off the locker nearest to her.

The List 2016

(Year 11)

1. Prettiest Girl In The Year-

Cooper Silverstone

2. Ugliest Girl In The Year-

Lydia Brooks

3. FBPG Of The Year (Fat But Pretty Girl)

Florence Clarke

4. Most Improved Since Last Year

Freya Smithson

The world was actually going to give way beneath her feet, this had to be some kind of sick and twisted joke, no one hated her this much that they'd do something as cruel as this to her. But they had, and the entire corridor was now fixated upon her waiting to see how she would react, waiting to see the fat girl would take the news that everyone saw her for what she truly was now.

She had a sudden flashback to that morning, her skirt hadn't done up, her skirt that should have  done up.

And as for her best friends?

They stood there looking like someone had simultaneously slapped the three of them.

"We have our new FBPG ladies and gents!" came an obnoxious shout, Hudson Travers was the source of the comment and more than one person was cracking up, laughing at her expense.