Dysmorphia

Note before you start reading: I wrote this book around four years ago when I was fifteen years old and never expected it to reach so many people in so many different ways and I'm really grateful for it. However it may have some grammatical errors and mistakes which I haven't had a chance to edit. Some parts may also seem unrealistic and I remind you that it is a work of fiction and I wrote this when I was very young. Thank you so much to everyone who reads this book because it means a lot to me and I hope to edit it properly at some point it's just a long task to go through an entire book. Please bear this in mind as you read 💕

This book is dedicated to all of you, all the readers and also to every single girl out there who has questioned whether she looks good enough in a world constantly telling her to look different, you are all so beautiful, and precious and most imp...

This book is dedicated to all of you, all the readers and also to every single girl out there who has questioned whether she looks good enough in a world constantly telling her to look different, you are all so beautiful, and precious and most importantly, unique.

There is no one in the world quite like you and don't you forget that! When people push you down you climb right up with a smile on your face, because you can do anything, achieve anything, smash down the walls and break down the barriers, you are loved and you are a treasure so please don't ever feel like your not worth anything, that the world would be a better place without you in it.

This book follows the journey of a fictional character, Florence Clarke but unfortunately many of the things she experiences aren't just fiction, they occur each and every single day, if you feel alone or scared or can relate to anything in this book, message me or leave a comment, I will always get back to you and try my very best to help!

Before, Florence Clarke had a comfortably average life, she had her three best friends: Cooper, Madison & Lauren, her loving parents and good grades. Life wasn't picture perfect but she never counted the calories, never listened to the voices inside her head or envisioned a world where she no longer existed.

That all changed when the school's annual List was published, the List may be made up of few words, but these words have the ability to shape people's lives

When Florence is named the FBPG (Fat But Pretty Girl) on the notorious list she is determined to shed the pounds in any way possible, disregarding the damage she inflicts on her body. What starts off as a goal quickly becomes an obsession.