MEMORY 3 (Chapter 8)

I opened my eyes to reveal another hazy memory. I wasn't tiny like I was in previous memories, but instead, I was a ghostly figure that hovered above the ground. I was in the studio, but it was far more fresh and new, not decaying and flooded with ink. Footsteps echoed through the halls, as well as the giggle of a small child, most likely me. I followed the footsteps, hovering through the air like water. I turned through multiple hallways, well, actually, more like hovering around. I traced the source of laughter to find that it was myself as a little kid. I was small, adorable, and very squishy-like. My bow was next to my ear, my (h/c) bangs resting upon my shoulders. The little (Y/N) hadn't notice that I was there at all. She quickly turned around, a smile on her face, ready to run once again. Before she could even move positions, a rain of ink was drenched onto the girl. My eyes widened in fright until the ink huddled together into a shape. As it formed together, it had shaped into a familiar sight; the cardbord cutout of the cartoon character from earlier. It's gloved hands held onto the girl's shoulders as it let out a small smile with its cartoony mouth.

"Bendy!" She giggled as she gave it a hug. The cartoon returned the little (Y/N)'s hug. The young (Y/N) then stopped as "Bendy" the cartoon had seen me. His eyes had widened and the entire place had melted down into darkness, almost like ink had soaked the place and swallowed it into darkness. The young me turned and looked at where I stood, now no longer a ghost. Her (E/C) eyes mirrored mine, but her eyes were glazed with dullness instead of the clear happiness that held presence earlier. I felt coldness shiver onto my back as she stared at me with seeming dead eyes.

"How are you here?" she asked with calmness. "You're not supposed to be here." I was going to tell her, she was past me afterall, but my throat had trapped the words and my lips felt glued together. The younger me examined me, glazing her eyes from my head to my toe, but stopped as she saw my stomach area. Her eyes gaped oped, as in if she was capturing an image that she could never unsee.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked. She then tackled my down to the groung, tears in her eyes.

"It's not supposed to end like this!" She cried. "You're not supposed to die yet! You still need to remember!" Quickly, the young me harshly pressed her hands onto my stomach. I screamed in pain, my stomach being the source. Suddenly, it numbed. I looked at my stomach to find that the younger me was muttering something as a white pentagram laid below her hands and above my bloodied stomach. All of a sudden, the blood on my shirt began to drain and clear away. As the blood completely vanished, there was no more pain. I sat up as the younger me got off of my stomach.

"What... What did you do..?" I asked, cautiously. She looked at me with the beads of tears rolling down her cheeks, not answering my question. My vision slowly became engulfed with white and I grew drowsy. Was I waking up? Just before my vision had been drowned in white, I could hear the younger me tell me something.

"You can't die," she quietly muttered. "You still have to remember. For us." I then woke up on the metal plate from before.

"What just happened?" I asked myself.

-----------
I finally released the new chapter for this! I'm dearly sorry if this didn't really go as what you guys might of expected, but hey! I tried! ^^