Chapter 9: Dead Silence

*okay guys, just a heads up, this story doesn't quite follow the entire lore of the original game, as this story does take place before the main game, so some things will be out of place or different.*

I glanced around the slightly bloodied room and then tried to stand up. I pushed my arms to the floor so I could stand on my feet and steadied myself as I tried to walk around. I could feel a weighted heaviness on my eyelids as I trudged around.

"What had happened?" I asked myself groggily as I rubbed my eyes with my hands that were numbed by some coldness, an attempt to scrub away some of the weight that held my eyes almost completely shut. I looked around at the empty hallways with rotting walls that spilled with ink and soon began to wander around. I then remembered what had happened earlier. The younger me pleading for me to stay alive, to remember something that she had forgotten. What was that, anyways? What had I forgotten that the past version of me wanted to remember? I tried to shrug it aside, but only a trailing cloud of heavy discomfort seemed to follow me everywhere. As I traveled around, I had come across a room with six pedistals and a switch with a glowing sign next to it that was covered in ink, thus, being unable to be read. I decided to leave the room alone and ventured off somewhere else. I returned to the main room where I had entered from and saw a big surprise, a large inky puddle that took up more than half of the floor. I could feel a tinge of fear that pricked the hairs on my neck and chilled my entire body as I backed away from the puddle. This ink puddle was obviously not there before. A hand had risen up from the puddle, its fingers sharp at its tips. The hand slammed down in front of me and lifted itself up from the puddle. A demented, choked screech emitted from its inky throat as it lounged after me. I let out a loud scream and ran as far as I could, but the ink creature crawled after me rather quickly. I tried to lose the creature behind me by turning into hallways quickly, until I came to a dead end. "No, no, no," I muttered to myself as I skimmed my hands around the wall, hoping for maybe a secret passage. I turned back once my hope had vanished and saw the creature, as well as more ink creatures following it, creeping slowly towards me. Tears spilled from my eyes and tolled down my cheeks. There was no way out of this. I cowered in the corner and sobbed. I tried hard to see through this, tried to hold on and not die like the young me had requested, but I couldn't. I was only a kid, I had no ability to escape this. I rested my head into my knees as I curled up and accepted my fate. That was, until I heard vicious snarling and shrieking, as well as somthing being bashed into the walls. I glanced up to see ink splattered all over the walls and an even larger ink creature staring down at me. Its arms dripped with ink and its face was half covered in ink, a signature permanent grin printed on its mouth. Was this Bendy? He didn't look anything like the cutouts. He came close to me and tilted my chin up. I didn't know what he was doing and let out a quiet whimper. He only wiped away the tears from my cheeks and went away, leaving me in the corner alone. As soon as he turned the corner, I stood up and followed him. I turned the corner in the way that he went, but he wasn't there. I looked around for any clues thag would indicate where he could've gone, but found nothing. Where had he gone?