Chapter 10: Falling Down

Confused, I scratched the back of my neck, still wondering where he could've gone. I searched around the hallway only to find nothing. Eventually, I just gave up on the search and continued to explore around. I rounded my way to the same room from earlier, the room with six empty pedestals. 

"I wonder what these are for," I quietly muttered to myself as I entered the room. Upon entering, I noticed the two doorways and decided to look into them. It was just a dead end with nothing inside in the first room, but in the second room, there was a large drawer that sat inside. A couple of drawers were open while most of them remained to be closed, but what caught my eye was a small plushie that sat on the edge of the top of the drawer. I quickly jumped up and grabbed the small black plushie that was resting on the drawer and observed it. It was the Bendy cartoon again with it's permanent grin and cute little bow sewn onto its chest.

"So what if I went and painted some of those Bendy dolls with a crooked smile?" an unfamiliar voice suddenly asked. I fearfully whipped my head around to see who was speaking, but there was nobody was there at all. 

"Was it in my head?" I subconsciously asked myself, attempting to calm myself down. "Possibly another memory..? No, that can't be. I don't know anybody with a voice like that," Quickly, I shook away the thoughts, shaking my head as I left the room with the cute little Bendy plushie in my arms. I had returned to the main room where the projection machine was still running and the cardboard cutout remained in the corner of the room. I took a quick glance around the room, wondering what to do next. "I did see just about everything here, so I might as well leave," I sighed as I rubbed my eyes. "Wait, can I get out of here?" I searched around the main room, finding nothing until I found a small hallway. Glancing down the narrow corridor, I found a door that read 'Exit' above it. "That must be it."

I walked over to the exit with a small smile and reached for the door knob. The the floor suddenly opened below me, gravity instantly dragging me down. I let out a piercing scream, shutting my eyes and hugging the Bendy plushie tightly, before harshly landing onto the wooden floor. Slowly, I opened my eyes to see that I had landed into another room. Ink, most likely from the upper floor, dripped from the ceiling and to the floor, creating dark and murky puddles of black.

Great, where was I now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so yay, another new chapter! i'm terribly sorry if i made you guys wait too long for this chapter, but i hope that i was worth it! i thank you all for your patience!

some ideas in this chapter were from @Yuki_Butterfly and more ideas from them may appear in here! ^v^

- haze