E!News

TOM HOLLAND'S NEW FRIEND VISITS SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING SET

Just recently, we released an article of Tom Holland and his new friend, Valerie Pierce. We had made speculations about the two and these speculations just grew when pictures came out that Valerie Pierce visited the set of Tom's big upcoming movie, Spider-Man: Homecoming, as the two just keeps growing closer and closer.

The two has been spotted walking around the set together without the other "Golden Trio", Harrison Osterfield. From the pictures, the two seemed to be having a great time while they were getting their coffee. It is said by some fans that Valerie may be replacing best friend Harrison Osterfield as Tom's assistant. Though, we cannot really assume that for it is just Valerie's first visit at the set of the movie and Harrison was also at the set with the two.

Zendaya Coleman and Valerie were also spotted chatting by the the scene, laughing and having a good time. It seemed like Valerie has found another celebrity friend.

What do you think happens next in this surprising friendship of rising actor Tom Holland and ordinary girl Valerie Pierce? Would thing spice up a bit and Valerie and Tom turns out to be something more? Nonetheless, most of us can't help but get jealous of this ordinary 19 year old girl who had captured Tom Holland's eyes.

-

i am somewhere in the country rn for another vaca trip and so much has happened i'm glad i cOULD SLEEP ALREADY

MY WRITING IS SO CRINGEY I CANT