REAL LIFE

Val and Kento were much alike than they thought.

Kento wanted to be a photographer, but due to the responsibilities he has to uphold, he has to pursue a different career. Also, being the rich kid that he is, his parents never really allowed him to go out. This is actually his first time to be alone at a different country. That's why Val's there. Their parents met in Australia and are still there right now. Val's parents were the one who suggested to bring him in London and he will be looked after by Val. Kento's parents surprisingly agreed, finally allowing their son the space and freedom he wanted from such a mansion and credit cards.

"So, you like that spider-man boy?" He asked and sipped his coffee. The two were both at the balcony of her house, keeping theirselves entertained with their life stories; no matter how weird or depressing it may be.

Val nodded, smiling bitterly while staring ahead at the busy streets of London. "I mean I'm pretty sure I do, because I wouldn't be pretty broken right now."  Kento smiled. Well, I guess that settles that, then."

Val whipped her head to his direction where he stood beside her. "What do you mean?"

"How about we ditch our parents and go to LA for a while?"

-
a v v short real life chapter ✌️

TYSM FOR 4k!!!

i love kento

I FORGOT TO UPDATE ON TIME AGAIN SORRY