REAL LIFE

[A very short Real Life 69th Chapter (wow i'm real mature) Special: After Val went home from Zendaya's]
[Yes, it still is part of the story]

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" Tom asked as the two stood in front of Val's apartment door. Val nodded. Tom then leaned and turned his head to the side.

"What are you doing?" Val asked, her brows furrowed. "I'm waiting for my kiss." He simply said and pointed at his cheek. Val snorted. "Nope."

"Please? Just one?" He asked. Val rolled her eyes but still leaned in. She was only going give him a peck on the cheek. Was. Because before her lips reached his cheek, he swiftly turned his head again, making Val's lips smack his own. Her eyes widened and was about to break the sudden kiss when Tom wrapped his arms around her, caging her into his arms. Tom pressed the kiss deeper and turned her around, back touching the door.

The kiss was much more than they had earlier that day. Much more advanced. Tom kissed her like they wouldn't see each other for a long time.

"I missed you," He breathed. "Don't leave me like that ever again," He continued as their foreheads touched.

"I'm sorry." She whispered. Tom chuckled. "Bye." He said, holding her hand and blushing. Val stared at him. He really did like her. "Bye." She bid back as she let go of Tom's hands and he started to walk away. When Val could no longer see him in the hallway, she turned around her inserted the key in the doorknob.

She opened the door slowly, still red from the kiss and from what happened today.

But she did not expect what she would see inside.

Toby and Kento. Making out. On her couch.

"Holy fucking shit!"

-

i love you all
#happypridemonth
oh fck its over when i upload this oops
actually it really is over since im writing this on july 2
but whatever
LGBT+ RIIIIISEEEE

if this was a marvel movie this would be an end credit scene

i should also prob end this here