Chapter 1

(In Tsukiuta Dorm)

I could smell delicious food from my office in 4th floor. I could guess that Yoru has made dinner for the members. I ate dinner first before them because I have some works to do. Right now, I'm planning hiring a trustful man because I need to put up some securities to guard the members, especially for Shun.

I'm really worried if the members wondered off without my notice. It's my duty as Procella's manager, I must be responsible for taking in charge of them. A knock sound from the door, it could be someone needed something.

"Come in." As I flipping through papers.

"Excuse me. Ah, am I bothering, Morigana-san?" It's Yoru.

"No, you're not. What brings you here?" I put the papers down.

"U-uhm, wanna join our dinner?" He opened wide the door.

"Sure, I'll be down there" I smiled formally.

"Okay, then" he closes the door.

A dinner with Procella? Shun is there. I'm scared. I will predict that he will stares at me through the whole dinner for tonight. Mou ii. Let's go.

I made my way to a lift to go down to the 3rd floor where the members are waiting. The third floor is only for Procellarum to live in, it provides 6 bedrooms for one member each, a big-sized bathroom, a living room and a kitchen. I walked to the living room the place where I should get dinner. I did ate dinner but I am getting starve because of Yoru's cooking scent.

I tend to open the door but it bothered me something. I could hear their conversation through the door.

"Hey, Shun. I saw you were acting cold towards Sara-chan" The voice of You as I knew.

"A-am I? Wow, I didn't know you guys thought of that. I didn't acting cold" he said.

"Then, what is it?" A deep voice, Kai.

"The princess posses me some spells on me. It's her fault" - Shun

"Heehh ~ Good for you then. It's true though, she put spells on me too" Happy-go-lucky sounded like Ikkun.

"You too? I guess I am too" a soft voice, Rui.

"I think all of us has been hypnotized by her" Yoru stated.

"Yup!" You said.

When did I possessed them? They are weird. I am not sure if I should join their dinner or not. If I come in, it would be awkward. I guess I can't go in. I walked away from the door. I clicked sound from behind.

"Sara-san?" I turned around and spotted Ikkun.

"I-ikkun. So, there was where the kitchen is" I made a fake laugh.

He giggled. "Come inside, we were waiting for you" he smiled and let me in.

I pursed my lip, feeling nervous when they are watching at me. My heart pounds so hard that it would burst out. You kindly guide me to my sit between him and Yoru. Today's menu is miso soup, a bowl of rice, pickles and mochi for desserts. I eyes glued to sakura mochi on a plate. I really like to eat it.

"Is there anything you don't like?" Yoru is getting close to me.

"Nope, nothing. Thanks for the dinner." I shyly smiled by looking down. "Itadakimasu~"

"Itadakimasu~!" They said it.

After dinner, the members was really stuff as I knew they were let their 'satisfied-sigh'. I helped Yoru and Rui with cleaning the table and dishes while You and Ikkun are sweeping the floor. The seniors, Kai and Shun are resting in their living room. Elders need to rest first, right?

I thanked the members again for inviting me a dinner. It was delicious though, especially the sakura mochi. I really do like mochi so much. Come to think of it, how did he made mochi by a short time? He is so cool. Anyway, I hope that I could eat a dinner with them again someday. It was a pleasure.

I then make my way to my room next to my office back in the fourth floor. Today was a tiring day. I sent the idols to work, a meeting with station crews and managing some works and it was fun to meet new people.

As soon as I tend to walk into my room, my office's door is opened. I curiously walked into the room and then I saw a small brown box, a rectangular small box on my desk. I took it then walked away from the room, locked the door. There's no name on it but it is for me. The box is cute though. I shall keep it unopen.

The next morning, I woke up from bed then take a morning shower, brushed my teeth and dressed up a formal clothes, like everyday I dressed formally for work. I ate an apple and a glass of lemon tea for breakfast. I wondered into my room and search for the box. I safely kept it in a drawer.

I've been thinking that I should opened it but I resist not to opened it yet. Let's just not excited for a present or isn't it? I got a call from You and I picked it up.

"Ohayou, Sara-san" he said it first.

"Ohayou, You. You are up early" it is only 6:30 am by the way.

"Ahaha, it's a habit for me to wake up early. So, a-are having a free time right now?" I'm kinda free, yeah.

"Yes, I am. Need something?" I walked up to the front door.

"Yeah, let's go get breakfast together in a cafe nearby" but I just ate breakfast.

"Ah, sure. Where will we meet? At a lobby?" I put on my 5 inches high heels.

"Yup, I'll see you there!"

He is really a morning person. I grabbed my bag to my shoulder and walked out from my room. I locked it behind me. It's early morning and some members are still sleeping. I'm kinda like staying in a hotel because whenever I got into the lift, there was a classic song played. It is the only one lift in this building.

As promised, I get to meet up You but Ikkun and Shun are here too. Ikkun saw me first and started to wave at me. I quickly walked to them at the automatic sliding door. A black car is waiting for us to get in, I guess this is our car then. As a manager, I sit at front seat. A mirror reflects my image. I shocked that I didn't tie up my hair. I completely forgot about it. My brownish hair is straighten down and it is really uncomfortable.

"You look like a princess this early morning, milady" Shun stared at me through the mirror and got a smirk on his face. I blushed pink.

"Thank you, Shun." I chuckled. What was that for?

The driver drove in this quiet city to a cafe. It was a little too early in a morning to go somewhere. About 16 minutes later, we got out of the car and together we are standing in front of 'Butter and Toast' cafe. This is where I always had breakfast when I was in middle school. It was my favorite place to eat in.

We walked in together and quickly sit in a place like they are in a rush or something and at the same time,I startled. "Sit down, quick" Ikkun whispered.

I gave a 'why?' face. I guess they are fans of them are here somewhere. Ah, I just noticed it. Good thing they already put on their black masks on and a hat. I sit beside Shun and he is close to me. I could smell is demonic scent on his shirt. It was a strawberry scent but mysterious.

When Ikkun and You were busy talking, Shun suddenly place his hand onto mine. I startled then looks at him. He looked at me too. I blushed pink and quickly turned away from him.

Oh no, he is too close!

~~~~~~~~~

Hello, everyone. How was this first chapter? Is it fun too read or bored? I put least of expressions, right? And I wrote more of Sara's doing.

That's not the matter here. So, did you enjoyed it? Do vote, share and follow me for more new chapters! :D

See you next time!

:3