Chapter 2

We eat until the sunrise came up and people started to come into this cafe. The waiters were so busy walking here and there. I drank my morning lemon tea again and pancakes with honey and butter on top of it. The sweetest breakfast ever.

"Sara-chan" Ikkun called me.

"Hmm?" I blinked eyes.

He stands up from his seat then wipes my cheeks with a tissue. "There was a cream on your cheek" he winked at me. I started to blush pink.

"T-thank you" I can't hide my embarrassment.

"What was that for, Iku" You gave his lazy eyes and smiles to him.

"Nothing" he giggles.

Shun seems liked ignored our conversation. He sips his favorite green tea then he put down the cup. I was bored, so I took out my phone from my bag. There was one message from my fiance, Toru Ichinose. He texted me almost every night but not at the day. He knew that I worked as a manager and he thought I am a really busy person, I am a busy person. I felt sorry for not having a time with him.

"Who is he?" Shun asked, I shocked a bit.

"I-its my fiance, and why?" I eyebrowed to him.

"No, it's nothing, lady" why he can't call me my name anyway. Is it too difficult to say it? "Okay, this cafe is getting pack up, let's start moving" he stands up.

"Okay~" the other two agreed and I nodded at him.

You paid our bill and walked out together outside the cafe. We waited for our driver to pick us up.

It was just 7:15 in the morning. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Geez, after that delicious breakfast makes me wanna go back to sleep. This morning is a bit cold, morning breeze in Tokyo sometimes made me sick. I hope I didn't get sick.

A moment later, the driver came. We get into the car and started to go back to our dorm. My phone vibrates in my bag and I picked it up. It was one of the radio station. I guess this the first mission of the day.

"Hello, good morning" I answered.

"Hello! It's from the yesterday's radio" he said.

"Alright, any schedule for Procella?"

"Yes, Rui and Iku were spectacular and the ratings are increasing, so we need them again for today's special show."

"You got it. It will starts at the same time?"

"Yup! See you!!" He hang up.

I'm really proud of Procella. They are really talented in entertaining people, including me. I looked up at a mirror then I saw the three of them are sleeping shoulder to shoulder. I smiled when Shun has a good-looking visual even in his sleep.

As soon as we arrived, Shun woke up first then shakes them from their deep sleep. You was snoring so loud and I was like holding my laugh the whole time, so did the driver.

"Good morning, you two. Get up now, we are here" I said.

"Alright~" they said.

"Iku, meet me in my office and bring Rui too after you guys take your morning shower, except for Shun" I knew they weren't showering this morning.

"We got it" they smiled then we walked out.

(In my office)

I waited for them to come up here. I flipped through pages and more pages. There are so many work to do. Companies informed me everyday if they have business with the Procella. A knocking sound from the door and I let them in. I knew it was Ikkun and Rui.