Chapter 13

(Shun's POV)

What a surprised dinner.

Morigana family invited my family, yes my family to come to a dinner. Ha. Ha. Is it a good thing? "Mr Shimatsuki" Mr Morigana called out my father. "Your son likes my daughter. What do you think about them of being a future couple?" My father knew that I liked my own manager, I told him before when I first got a feeling for her. I'm a direct person.

"That would be great. Our kids has grown up now. They knew how to handle lives, am I right?" My father replied. I was eating a plate of pasta, silently hearing their conversation. Sara was poking to her pasta with her fork, liked she would gonna kill the pasta into pieces. What did she thought of about our dinner?

Our family kept on talking about how lives would be when we get marry. Ahem, that was I said. They confirmed our marriage. I was half happy and half shook. This was unexpected that could actually happened to my life. I'll marry my dear princess!

Though, we didn't date yet. We had our busy lives so, we couldn't go out so much. This dinner was liked a meeting for an arrange marriage. If you've been asking what happened actually when Shiwasu family, well, both of Kakeru's and Sara's families had agreed nicely to each other. The families knew that both of them weren't that sweet anymore than the past.

I don't know anything about their past, but maybe Sara-hime would tell me of she had her spare time. Our dinner had come to an end. We greeted goodbye and handshaking. Since Sara and I lived in the same building, I drove the car as I was bringing along her.

She groaned out loud, finally. "That was sick. I never knew that was actually happened" she paused. "So, we...are getting married" I saw her blush, as I was looking at her through the reflection of the front mirror. She leaned back to her seat, started to stare over the window in deep thoughts.

"Yes. We are getting married. Our parents said we will going to choose our wedding dresses by the day after tomorrow," I said, eyes had focused on the road. I turned on the wheel to the left, and we had arrived at our dormitory. "We're here. And princess" as I was unbuckled myself, shifted my body to face her behind. "Should we tell them? I mean, our friends"

She nodded, "sure. It is for our own good, and good for them to know our current relationship. No more secrets" she smiled, and stepped out. I followed her from behind, looking at her small figure from her back. I wish I could hug her now, literally in front of securities here. Would be fine if I just hug her? I hesitantly thinking about it.

But, I just ignored my decision. Because of that, I thought we were just started dating, liked just a while ago, and it doesn't mean I should be clingy and makes her feels uncomfortable. I would not let my pride had gone away, as a Demon Lord. Yeah, as you know. A demon is evil, but for a demon liked me wasn't as an actual demon, but a kind demon. When we get married, she will be my Demon Queen. She would be a perfect queen for me. A cute queen, I supossed.

Sara-hime went to her room, and I was in my room. We had planned to tell our friends by tomorrow since tonight was tiring. I laid down on my bed, stared to the grayish ceiling. Then, I smiled to myself, just thinking about how we will getting married. She would be the most beautiful bride whom I ever see, but that was just a picture in my mind. And It would be magnificent when I see her in her wedding dress right before my eyes.

About our wedding, it will be hold at a hotel ballroom in the next two weeks. We had times to tell people that I'm going to marry with my manager, Sara Morigana. Maybe they had think that it would be silly for me to fall in love with my own manager, but for us it wasnt silly as they thought we were. Who knows we could actually fall in love with our best friend, or a cousin, or maybe siblings. We all know whom we love, and proves that Love is the Strongest Feeling.

I felt thirsty for a tea, so I got up from my bed, headed to my tea corner. I made my own green tea for myself and it could really calm me. I was feeling sensational that I would be marry with a girl I love so dearly. This is very my first time to fall in love and had to marry in two weeks from now. Everyone would think this was the craziest, just because our parents had agreed to our marriage and started planning for just a night. Our families are awesome. Thumbs up for them, eh?

.

Morning came back as the sunlight passed through the blinds has hit my eyes. I groaned as I stretched myself from the bed. I started my morning routine; get shower, get dressed and eating breakfast. Those were the basic things that were need to do in every human life.

Anyway, it was time for Sara and I needed to tell them about the wedding, "My comrades. We had liked to tell you that...our special ceremony will held on two weeks at a five-stars hotel" I said, they gave their confused looks.

"Sigh, he meant that...we are getting married" Sara went silent, head faced to the floor.

"DAMN, YOU TWO ARE SO COOL!" Shouted Koikun and You.

"Congratz" Haru-san and Hajime said, and the rest of them gave their crazy reactions. But for Kakeru, he just smiled to Sara, whom had been his former fiance. He approached her and gave her hug.

She mouthed 'thanks' and they giggled. "Hey, Kakeru is with her now" Kai whispered to me.

"No, it is fine. The kiddo was hime's old childhood friend." I replied, and he just gave me a grin.

"You're so damn cool. Good luck on your wedding. Oh and, can we come to your wedding?" Eyes had on me, asking whether they could come or not.

"Sure, why not? You guys are our friends" Sara answered, and smiled to them, so i did.

The bells had ring and it was almost time for us to get marrry.

~~~~~~~~

[A/N: Next chapter will be the final (•̩̩̩̩_•̩̩̩̩)

Sorry. Uhuhuhu (;∀;)

Do comment, vote and share]