Chapter 14

(3rd person POV)

Two weeks passed by, it was time for the two love birds get married. Everyone was happy, including Tsukiuta fans, nonetheless, they were happy too of Shun, only Shun. Of course, their charming prince yet he will become a king, or a lord.

Shun and the rest of Tsukuita were in a groom room just beside bride Sara's room. The boys were taking pictures of the groom of the day, and had some talking while groom was in the middle of putting on makeup. Shun was always charming and beautiful. His face shines when his makeup had put on.

Shun was in his white-yellowish tuxedo, as today's theme was white and gold. He looks so gentleman from his appearance and women fell on their knees as they melted. Sure, he was so seductively handsome and attractive, that was bride Sara thought.

For the bride side, Sara had her cousins came over to room. Starting to talk about girlish things. The bride had done her makeup, and she was super beautiful. Her cousins were in awed because of her bride appearance.

She was wearing a princess looked alike; Princess Aurora from The Sleeping Beauty. Sara knew what was Shun's type of a woman's dress; a dearly princess. Of course, he was a Demon Lord.

People had entered the hotel's ballroom.

Sara was so nervous for the time being. She had said to herself that she wont make any mistakes as right now wasn't a rehersal for her, but a freaking reality wedding day. She never had this kind of feeling before, because this is her first time.

Her father came to her, as the time has come. A beautiful melody had played, the door opened, and revealed groom Shun on the stage. Her eyes just focused on her charming prince who was waiting for her to approach him. The father and the bride had walked on aisle, slowly appraoched the groom.

Lord Shun had his signature smile that has plastered on his face, as the bride Sara came closed to him, and made her way to comfront Shun. The prist began, "Will the groom, Shun Shimatsuki, takes Sara Morigana as his happily wedded wife?"

"I do" Shun answered.

"And will the bride, Sara Morigana, takes Shun Shimatsuki as her happily wedded husband?"

"I surely do" she smiles.

"You may kiss" without hesitation, they both kissed as it was literally their first time kissing on their special day. Crowds went cheered when they were in the middle of kissing, and it ended.

Both were in blush and smiled to each other.

The End

~~~~~~~~

[A/N: Finito!

How was the whole story? (⊙o⊙)?

There will be a sequel in the next chapter. That would be the last last...part of this book.

Comment, vote and share.

See you, next time ! 愛してる♡]