Chapter 3

It was two weeks break for summer. The whether is humid and hot, I got sweat really quick. I actually doesn't have any break because I need to work for 'Procella's Summer Day' shoots. We will be heading to the beah by tomorrow. The beach, eh? It has been awhile. The water is cold whenever in spring, winter and fall except for summer. Well, summer is the hot season of the year.

I walked to a cafe where Shun and Kai are. I wonder why they had called me there. And why did they wondered off without telling me? Idiots, do they have any memories about taking care of themselves? They must be ignoring it. Ugh, never mind.

I saw Kai and Shun were sitting at the corner of the cafe, drinking their afternoon tea. I greet them then sat down in front of them.

"Morigana-san, both of us have a suggestion for the summer" Kai stated.

"Alright, what is it?"

"Let's spend our time together at the beach, maybe after the shoot?" He said.

"E-eh? With me? No way~" I chuckled.

"Why not?" - Kai
"I have a lot of work to do"
"But you're a manager, you should stay with us" - Kai.
"Y-you are right" I nodded.

I agreed to his suggestion. A female manager will hanging out with six boys, huh. I really am got lucky, the luckiest girl among of all girls, right? I guess I'm in trouble later. People really likes beach whenever it's summer week; sun tanned, ice cream, watermelon, swimming, chilling and stuffs. I rarely gone outside when this kind of season comes up because I don't want to get a heat stroke. It could be bad.

.

So, I sent Kai to the dorm while Shun is still with me here in a car. He wanted to see Rui in the 'Piano Competition' held at Maria Theatre (made it up again). I was kinda nervous but felt excited at the same time, it's my first time to see Rui in a competition except for idol stuff, this is the pianist event.

The driver parks in the parking lot, Shun and I went ahead to the theatre. So many people came for today's event, most of them are professionals and jazz musicians. I'm quite nervous if someone whom I dunno gonna will talk to me, I sighed. It is a job for a manager after all.

It's a good thing we had our tickets, we bought a week before the event been noticed. However, it was expensive for vip like us. It wasn't Rui's turn but a pianist from China. China citizens are very talented not like other countries in Asia, but Japan will not get turn down! Let's give some hopes for Japan to win.

.

After about five contestants have played the piano, they were so sensational and had a flawless kind of music. I dunno how to describe it but it was great. It's time for Rui's turn. He entered the stage charmingly, wearing a white suit, matches his green hair. He sat on a chair, getting ready to play it.

"Lots of Love by Rui Namida" the announcer said and the crowds clapped their hands.

Lots of Love? Isn't that Procella's song? A piano version, nice one! I'm really proud of him so much. He is the composer of Procella after all!! We should celebrate if he wins this competition.

Rui-kun started to play it.

In the meantime, Shun was asleep. He hasn't really mature yet, I guess. He does his work as a leader is really good but in meeting him in reality, he is ungraceful. He doesn't have any manner, does he? I sighed. He is the lord of Tsukiuta anyway, he can do whatever he wanted to do.

.

After all the contestants finished performed, they lined up on the stage, waiting for their rank. I really prayed for Rui to win however I don't much care about winning for him but to be successful pianist and an idol. The announcer announced their ranked from the bottom rank to the first. Any moments later, it was just left Rui and a guy from China.