Chapter 9

(Sara's POV)

Wearing my black gown with a small sized black jacket on, a pearl grey high heel and my accecories suited to be with my one piece of dress. Put on light make up then I grabbed my phone and purse, get ready to our family gathering.

Kakeru was supposed to drive us to his house, so I waited for him at the lobby. I told a security guard if someone wanted to see me, I'll be at Shiwasu's place. "Sorry I'm late" I heard Kakeru's voice. "You looked fantastic" I went blushed slightly.

"You too, Shiwasu. Let's go" he nodded and lead the way to his car.

Stepped into his sweet car, I already felt anxious because of our parents sudden meeting. My mom texted me earlier like two hours ago that we had a meeting. She said it was important. So we both had no choice to go.

Ahead to his house, I saw my father's car had parked at the front yard. Kakeru parked his car just beside my father's and turned off the car engine. As a gentleman, he kindly opened the far door for me. "Thank you~" we both giggled like children. "I really can't believe we had to get married"

"I know right" he sighed heavily, knocked the door of the house.

"Coming~" a woman's voice can be heard and the door opened "well, hello my children. Come inside. We had a feast in the dining room" a feast, huh. I thoughy it was some kind of a serious business to discuss to.

His mom led us the way to the dining room where we would have our dinner and meeting. Soon, I saw my parents laughed as when their conversation was hilarious. Am I too young for this? Maybe not. I'm already a grown up child.

"Kids, come and sit down" Mr Shiwasu said, obeyed his words.

As a couple, we both sat next to each other and act natural, but this is so awkward. We knew that our old times we were so close but that doesn't mean both of us totally agreed of their stupid idea of marriage. Ugh.

While eating dinner, my mom started to speak up. "Kids, do you have any plan the day after tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure. I didn't checked Procella's schedules yet. Is something the matter of that day?" I said.

"Well, we planned out to choose your wedding dresses" me and Kakeru got chocked then drink our water.

"Too soon??" Kakeru sounded panicked. I patted his back to calm down. Also, it was quite shocking for us to know that the day is actually too soon to choose our wedding dresses.

I mean it is normal but the thing is we didn't have a chance to tell everyone about our true relationship. As the day of our wedding, as our lives has become threatening. Gosh, what else could be happening in the nearest future? Sigh.

I went to the bathroom after dinner. Washing my face and faced the mirror. My face seems pale but I think it is just me. I looked pale in the inside. What should I do? I was just starting to like Shun but why I have to get marriage with Kakeru? Reality is so cruel.

I flinched as a knock sound from the door. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay in there?" It was Kakeru.

"I'm okay. Don't worry" I twisted the door knob tend to get outside. He was standing against the wall, looking at me with his sad expression on his face. "So, what we are gonna do about this?"

We were in deep thoughts, thinking on telling our parents to stop this stupid engagement. We both sighed heavily, realise that we did the same thing and chuckled.

"Kids, is there something wrong?" Mrs Shiwasu appeared, then we both shook our heads knowing that there was nothing wrong. But we had to lie. "Both of you can get home. See you later then" we both hugged her as well as my mom appeared behind her.

We bid goodbye and went back to our dorm. It was exhausting just because of our wedding is getting near. I felt so bad that Kakeru's fans that he has already engaged and maybe it same goes to Shun. Sometimes I thought for myself, does Shun likes me? I wouldn't know what he thought of me.

From my point of view, he was kinda always attached to me whenever we both are working together. Remember we had our business with his fan meeting at Akiba? Actually, since then I liked him. He wasn't very cold yet kind and bubbly, I mean childish.

"Sara-chan, we are here" he parked his car at a parking lot.

"Thanks for tonight" as I unbuckled my seat belt. I tend to step out but Kakeru grabbed my wrist tight.

"Hold on. Let's talk for awhile" I nodded. "Sigh, as you know the day after tomorrow is the 'choosing our wedding dress' day. I have thoughts about it. First, when will I tell the fans?"

"Hmm, I dunno. But before that, we should tell the others first"

"And how is that?"

I've got an idea~

~~~~~~~