Epilogue (Sequel)

(Sara's POV)

It has been three months after I got married with Shun Shimatsuki. We didn't need to rent a house to live in, just because we are still working; for Shun, idoling while myself, working as Procella manager. As always, things has been busy. Producers from tv shows had called me, almost every single day. I know they still want to interview Shun and I about our marriage lives.

Well, it was normal. We both had given the same answers as they asked the same questions. Every time they asked about 'making babies', I was totally embarrassed. Ugh, making babies. Im sick of hearing that but...it is important to make lives in our upcoming new family. I dont know when will we start.

About Shun these days, he had been clingy with me whenever we were together. He didnt made me felt so bored, because he was a warm person, as he kept on being a loving husband. We have been kissed, but not kissed actually. Uhm, more liked a peck on lips.

There was once we did a long kiss, and by that time, Shun told me that he had a boner. I was shocked and started to get embarassed, so i had slapped his arm, even though no one was around. Shun sure did whining about having babies in his lifetime. He wanted to share love to our upcoming family. Yeah.

But something had made me puke, liked literally every time when I worked. I was wondering what had happened to me. So, I suggested today Shun and I had to go see a doctor. Maybe I have a bad stomach, or maybe I pregnant. No, no, no way. It couldn't be. We didn't do that. If you know what I mean.

"You okay, my queen?" Shun was sitting beside me on a couch, asking me. We watched tv shows together in Procella's living room. Only the both of us. The others were in their schedules.

"Yeah" I frowned, leaned my head to his shoulder. "We supposed to go to clinic. We had already planned that" I said, still frowning.

"Well, in that case, let's go" then, we both stood up from the couch.

On the way to the car, I felt dizzy and felt liked wanted to throw up, but I couldn't for this time. We stepped into the car; I sat on the front passenger seat, and Shun sat at the driver's.

About 15 minutes later, we had arrived at the public clinic. Gladly, it wasn't crowded and it was safe for us, not wanting those fans to know about my health right now.

We both waited for the doctor to call our my name, as I was a patient. The waiting room temperature was cold, enough for me to shiver. Shun had noticed me shivering, and dearly, he hugged me closed; his arm snaked around my left shouder and pulled me closer to him. My husband was kind as he kindly treated me nicely.

"Sara Shimatsuki?" A nurse called out my name, "please head to the doctor's office" I nodded, and got up from the seat, so did Shun. As we entered into the office, I sat on a chair just beside the doctor's desk, that was provided for patient.

The doctor had been asking me what was going on with my past life problem. He said, "we need to check your tummy now. So, please lay down on that bed" I gulped as I was nervous. It couldn't be that I'm pregnant. If it is true that I'm pregnant then, Shun would be happy about it. But, I'm nervous, and I could actually bring life to a child for our family.

(Time leap: dormitory)

I felt so lifeless, while Shun was crazily happy. I'm pregnant.

"Congratulations!!!" All of them cheered as soon as we entered the dorm. As a mother, I'm so embarrassed because of them gave so many praises, and Shun was being cheezy towards me. We even kissed in front of them, and made them melted in awed.

"I'm jelly" the pouted Koikun crossed his arms against his chest.

"You'll get a girl some day, my Koi" as Ikkun slung his arm around Koi's neck. They are so so close.

"He is right, Koikun. Don't let your hopes gone away" the supportive Kakeru patted his shoulder, giving him some courage.

While they were having chit chatting with one and another, then caused a scene (mocking and teasing), Shun dragged me to his room. I don't know what would he do to me, and I'm scared. But, don't. He is my husband. He won't do anything appropriate.

As I closed my eyes, I felt warmth that wrapped around me. Shun was hugging me tight. He crooked his face to my neck. I heard a sobbing sound came from him, he is crying. I feel him. He felt so happy that we're having a child to make a happy family. He did made prayer for our good lives and having beautiful children. Shun is a nice husband whom I ever had, despite he is a Demon Lord, yet a good one.

"My queen, I love you...so much" he started to pour out his tears.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him close, didn't let any air or space between us. I caress his head, to calm him down. We pulled away and looked to each other eyes deeply. His yellowish-greenish eyes were so beautiful than any people.

Our heads started to tilt, closer, and our lips were just hovering. And I whispered underneath my breath, "I love you too, my king" we kissed at the end. Our soft and dearly kisses that brought us butterflies in our stomachs.

We will remain our relationship until the end of our day.

~~~~~~~~~~~

END OF THE BOOK

I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR READING MY BOOK, "DEMON LORD"

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE