CHAPTER 4

MEHER'S pov

*honk honk*

Looks like he's here.

*doorbell rings*
*Vansh opens the door*

Vansh: Hey Jiju (brother-in-law)

What!!! Jiju!!! For God's sake I haven't even said yes. What is wrong with everybody.

Parmish: Hey buddy!!! *fist pumps each other *

Andddd they are best of friends now. GREAAAT!!! Just great! 🙄

*Parmish enters the hall and greets Naina and Raj.He then passes a smile towards Meher. *

Parmish: Shall we??

Meher: Yeah.. Let me just grab my bag.

*Parmish folds his lips in a smile. Meher rushes to her room to grab her bag.*

*As she was descending downstairs on the way back from her room, something caught her eyes. HIS brown orbs, looking at her in a manner No one else have ever. Like they could see through her soul. *

Soooo hawwwt

Soooo hawwwt. Why does he have to look so good all the time. Does he know what his eyes are doing to me right now!!!! I just want to look at him like that. FOREVER ...

Parmish: Hanji bilkul. (Yes, absolutely).

What??!!! Did he just read my mind?? No, he can not...or Did I just said that out, loud??? 😨😨

Parmish: Dont worry Aunty, I'll take care of her.

What!??? Aunty???!! OH!!! he is talking to Mum. *takes a sigh of relief *

Was I so lost in his eyes that I didn't notice him talking to Mum, Oh God!!!
What is happening to me... I don't wanna live....forever....

*mentally facepalms herself and takes a deep breathe*

Ok Miku!! You can do this.No more songs.No more zoning out. No more staring into his eyes. But his EYES 😍😍😍 Urghhhh... It sure is going to be a lonnnnng meeting 🙄

Meher: Chalein!??? (Shall we)

Parmish: Yes. Of course. Ok everyone, see you later.

Naina: Bye beta. Dhyan naal jana. (Bye kids. Drive safely.)

Parmish : Ji Aunty. (Ok,Aunt)

*Parmish and Meher head towards the car. Parmish opens the car door for her before rushing to the driver's side. *

---------------------------------------------------------
PARMISH's POV (before he enters Kapoor house)

*ting tong* *Parmish rings Kapoor House's doorbell. Vansh opens the door*