CHAPTER 11

A/N: This chapter contains slightly mature content. Please read if you are of eligible age.

--------------------------------------------

It's been 7 days since Meher and Parmish and Sukhan arrived in Chandigarh after completing after- marriage rituals and ceremonies in Patiala. Sukhan lives here in Chandigarh with Parmish and Meher.

Parmish has now resumed his work schedule and Meher is also looking for job here. When she asked Parmish if she could continue working, Parmish simply replied that she doesn't have to, but if she wants to, she should definitely go for it. Meher always knew Parmish would be an understanding husband, but these little moments, filled her heart with respect for him.

Today was one of Parmish's friends engagement party. Parmish and Meher reached there, a bit late because of Parmish's work commitments.

ENGAGEMENT PARTY

"Look who decided to give an appearance. " Parmish's friend announced.

Parmish played along and waved his hand as if greeting his fans. Everyone shared a laugh at his antics.

" You sure haven't changed a bit. Bhabi, I thought you were more  impactful than that" Parmish's  friend teased.

"That she is, why do you think we were late?? " winked Parmish holding a glass of wine.

"Well its just been 7 days. Aage aage dekho hota h kya (Just watch out for future) " One of Parmish's other friends joked.

Everyone laughed again , while Parmish looked at Meher acting as a puppy lost in love, with his left arm folded below his right elbow while right hand supporting his chin.

" So, when are you going for honeymoon? " One of the guys asked.

" As much as I want to, I have prior scheduled dates for movie and songs. So..we kind of have to delay that" Parmish said making a sad face.

"Bhabi.. You haven't made an appearance on Paru's social media yet! I mean he is so fanatic about social media that he even updated during his wedding ceremonies. "
Parmish's friend joked.

" She gets a photograph with everyone else but me. You can check her socials and you'll know she is crazier than me. " complained Parmish.

" Its not like that. I just don't wanna be caught in the paparazzi culture. I mean I know I am married to Parmish Verma, but I would like to keep my life private, so its better that way. " Meher justified.

" Fair enough!" nodded Parmish's friend who had initially raised the question.

"Though I have this pic which Sukhan took yesterday, and I was meaning to upload it, so here it goes." announced Parmish tugging his lower lip under his teeth.

"Which one? Show me!!! " Meher demanded trying to reach out for Parmish's phone

" Nope. Check your instagram." Parmish chuckled moving his phone away from her reach.