CHAPTER 22

A/N:

Shoutout to jilkilbil, Supu11, nehasingh94and veenuvee for their generous support️❤️❤️

-------------------------------------

"Aauoo.. Aauoo...", Parmish's head shot in Meher's direction he heard her wincing. He saw her looking at her baby bump, frowning.

"Stop fighting!!!! Your mother is right here and I am telling you, you all should be afraid of her", Parmish chuckled and shook his head. She was going to be a mother and she herself acted as a little kid.

"Aaaauuooo... " Meher yelled in pain.

Parmish walked towards her with concern."What is it?, "He asked bending down to face her tummy.

" These babies!!!" Meher irked wincing in pain.

"Are they kicking you? ", Parmish smiled.

" No!!!! They are kicking each othe....Aaaaauuu.." Meher yelled, yet again.

Parmish smiled and placed his hands on her bump, slowly moving them. The movement stopped, causing Meher's jaw to drop,"How did you do that!!!! ".

Parmish smirked and patted his own shoulder while Meher rolled her eyes.

" Hey.. I have to get to the shoot, I have called Sukhan. Once he reaches here, I'll set off. Its really urgent shoot otherwise I wouldn't have... ", Parmish's blabbering was interupted by Meher, " Paru!!! You seriously don't need to do this. You and Sukhan practically don't leave my side. I mean its been a whole month since you two have been at work together and even if you don't say it but I know it hinders in your work schedule. I am surprised how are you even managing. "

"Hey.. I know, but we care about you and nothing is important than you and my babies. We can see its too difficult for you to carry out daily chores, when you need help for even sitting and standing. And besides, there must be someone to calm these lil munchkins, when they fight, cause they clearly don't seem to listen to you" Parmish chuckled.

Meher rolled her eyes, "True that.But you have some responsibility towards your fan.. err.. Supporters and you yourself said its an important shoot. You go there and don't call Sukhan.I'll call Megha and she can take care of your lil' munchlins and their mother until one of you comes back home."

Before Parmish could reply, Meher dialled Megha's number inviting her over.

"Megha will be here in 15 minutes . Now, you can go. Shooo.. Shooo.. " Meher gestured him to leave, dramatically.

Parmish grinned," I will once Megha enters this house. " and winked at her.

---------------------------------------------

" What are you doing Meghu? " Meher asked as she returned from her umpteenth trip from washroom. Pregnancy sure was acting hard on her.

"First you tell me, what is going on, I feel like Tabu from Sajan Chale Sasural and you are Govinda double timing me with Karisma who is in washroom.", Megha teased. (A/N:For those who don't know, in this movie Govinda had 2 wives Tabu and Karisma. In a particular scene, they happened to be in the same hotel, but in different rooms, so Govinda had to alternate between those rooms during the whole stay).

" Hahaha. I'll answer that when you get pregnant. " Meher said twitching her lips and pointed towards Megha's phone in her hands,wiggling her brows.