CHAPTER 5

KAPOOR HOUSE :

Parmish leaves after dropping Meher home.

Meher turn to go upstairs towards her room,

" AAAAAAHHHH 😨😨😨" Meher screams in horror at the sight of two figures which were standing just behind her.

" Mum, dad!!!You scared the shit out of me" Meher sighed.

"Language!! Young lady. " warned Naina.

MEHER'S POV

" Ooops!!! Sorry about that but what can I do? You literally scared me. "

Naina: Puttar tera hun vyah hon wala. Kudiyan gala dendiya changiya ni lagdiya (Daughter, you are going to get married now, girls shouldn't use curse words)

Oh dear mother!!!! Hope you  never have to listen how I actually talk with my friends .You might get scarred.😎 For life. 🙄

Raj: Kya Naina, tum bhi. Ye sab chhodo beta. Fir kya socha tumne? (Leave it Naina. By the way what have you decided  Meher)

Meher: Dad!!! I have literally  just entered the house. I haven't even had a glass of water since... *suddenly Naina takes Meher's hand and hands her a glass of water *

Meher: *shocked* Wow!!! you sure are desperate to marry me off.

Raj: Its not like that..and don't try to divert the topic by being melodramatic.

Guilty. But how would Dad know I was just trying to change the topic. Oh yeah that's right coz he is my DAD.

Naina: So??Will you marry Parmish??

Me: I will Ma. I don't have any reason not to. 😊😊😊.

-----------------—-------------------------------------

KAPOOR HOUSE

Meher was lying in her bed, recalling events of her date with Parmish.She have had crush on him eversince he came onscreen . She always used to appreciate his determination and will power with which he achieved this success. He is that ideal epitome that reminds you,  No matter what people say, if you follow your dreams  and do it right,  you will achieve success. Today's conversation added to a few more reasons for her to respect him.

*ting*

Meher's phone rings indicating  a whatsapp message.

Meher's POV

Must be Megha.

*checks message*

Oh!! Its from Parmish. Lets see what future hubby has to say. Future hubby ❤️❤️. Wow my hubby. Parmish Verma. 😍😍

P: Are you trying to kill me!??

M: What??? Why would I?? What are you talking about

*checks out his dp*