CHAPTER 16

A/N: Warning :This chapter contains some mature content.

------------------------------------
MEHER'S OFFICE

Meher enters her cabin and is shocked to see the set-up

"What the.... " Meher blurts out frowning

"How is it? You like it?"

Meher turns around to see Parmish standing at the corner flicking his brows at her,asking  for her opinion.

" Are you f***king kidding me? You set-up a restaurant in my cabin!!!You could have used any restaurant in the whole city, and you used an office to create this. And that too in MY cabin.!!!! " Meher asked with disbelief.

" I told you, I like the view. " Parmish winked.

Meher rolled her eyes. She looked around the cabin for her space. 1/4th to be specific. Parmish tapped on her shoulder from behind and pointed to a corner,"There are your laptop and other files.As for the seating space, you can sit on this table,till we start the shoot. "

Meher huffed and picked up her laptop walking towards a table. She reached out for a chair but Parmish beat her to it and like a gentleman he is, he pulled the chair out for her. Meher eyed him but sat murmuring," Chipku" before turning her laptop on and started working.

She then opened a file, and after reading the contents, signed at designated place,moving to the date column where she paused for a second.

" 26 th May" Parmish spoke making her lift her head and look at Parmish, who stood at the other end of the room, smiling at her.

Meher simply nodded with a sheepish smile, but gulped at the thought that he was looking at her and might have been, god knows, for how long

Meher simply nodded with a sheepish smile, but gulped at the thought that he was looking at her and might have been, god knows, for how long. She felt heat rising to her cheeks. However she brushed her feelings aside and continued working.

"Teri photo cupboard de khane vich lakoyi main
Tahiyo sambhal sambhal ke dusting karda haan

Tenu dil da haal sunauna tere kamle ne
Adeya ve tere adab pune ton darda haan...

O Tenu dil da.. " Parmish's song was interrupted by an irritated Meher, "You know I'm trying to get some work done."

" I was just helping.. You know.. Helping you to enjoy your work. " Parmish shrugged.

"No Thanks. Now please don't interrupt. " Meher shot back before getting busy in her work again.

After awhile Parmish started singing again,"
Munda haarda tan tere agge haarda
O laake hik na bachale sanu jaan

O jatt de blood da group ohhi aa
Ni jehde akhar ton pehnda tera na haan haan
Jatt de blood da group ohhi aa
Ni jehde akhar ton pehnda tera na"