The Pandemonium Club Reunion

At the Pandemonium club, Clarissa was walking around enjoying how much her subjects were feeding, when she noticed some shadowhunters hunting.
Well shit, she thought.
They got straight to work luring her loyal subjects away to kill.
She quickly drew an enhanced glamor rune on her her arm so that the shadowhunters couldn't see her.
She decided to follow them into the closet to watch them in action.

Obviously, the demon didn't want to die, so it decided to betray her saying that he knew where she was.
Clarissa was quite enraged at this, so she in demonic language told him to rethink his actions.
The shadowhunters couldn't hear her, but he most certainly could.

He turned a shade of red, embarrassed that he was not only was caught by shadowhunters but his Queen!
The shadowhunters were quite confused as to what was going on.
The demon told them that he actually didn't know where she was.
They were angered at this and decided to kill him.
But because the demon had repented on his mistake Clarissa put a protection spell on him.

One of the shadowhunters with the golden hair was brave enough to ask if anyone was there when they found him unkillable.
In response, he got a cold laugh, which just scared them more.
"Show yourself," the golden boy asked
"My, my little shadowhunters I would have thought you were smarter than to ask" Clarissa replied
"I don't suppose you would know me, except for Jace"
They were terrified now, they also noticed that the demon was gone.

"Izzy, where did the demon go?" Alec asked.
That earned them another cold laugh from the mysterious stranger.
"Now, now I couldn't let you kill him, what kind of person would that make me?"
"Um, a good one?" The person stepped out of the shadows, but since she still had the rune on they couldn't see her. Taking out her stele she removed the rune.
"Allow me to introduce myself, I am the Queen of Edom or Jace's adoptive brother"

"Clarissa?" Jace asked
"Congratulations, brother. Would you like me to summon him for you? It's been much too long."
"No, no, no, I will pass, there is absolutely no need," Jace replied hurriedly.
"Too late, he'll be here in 5 minutes"
"Jace, what is she talking about?" Isabelle asked confused.
"She summoned him." was the only response she got.

"Ah, he is here." Sebastian appeared beside his queen
"Brother, it has been too long."
"Not really" he grumbled
"Jace, I'm confused," the Lightwood siblings said.
"This is Clarissa and Sebastian Morgenstern, King, and Queen of Edom, my adoptive brother and sister"
"It's time brother, let's go" and with that, the three of them disappeared leaving the Lightwood siblings to tell an interesting story when they got back to the Institute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading this if you would like me to continue this story please comment and vote!

AmaziclePerson1😆