Royal Chaos

Recap:

If you saw any of them now you wouldn't recognize them.
After an extreme makeover and lots of training, they sent out the message to the Clave.
They were watching the meeting through the endarkened's eyes.
They want to surrender, but the stupid Lightwoods are still mad about Jace coming with us, they thought that we captured him, but he knew we were coming and put on the whole show.
So they wouldn't surrender without a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They decided that Sebastian and Clarissa would continue to be King and Queen, so Jace would be Prince/Chief Adviser.
When they weren't causing havoc in the world they would spend many hours training and building a kingdom/city in Edom for the endarkened.
There were over 100,000 endarkened living in Edom as of now because their army was always growing.

Even though Jace is their sibling Sebastian and Clarissa don't tell him everything...
For example, while Jace was unconscious due to demon blood increase, Sebastian and Clarissa had paid a visit to Idris with a couple of endarkened warriors (for protection) to deliver a message to the Clave.
It just so happened that, the endarkened delivered the message at a mandatory meeting for all shadowhunters.
This was the message:

"Since you will not submit to the rule of King Sebastian and Queen Clarissa Morgenstern, I would like to announce that Prince Jace Herondale/Morgenstern will be joining them in their rule. You have one week to reconsider this generous offer."

One the endarkened "left" (he was actually in the back recording the meeting for Sebastian, Clarissa and Jace to watch later) the Clave went into chaos.
The Consul had to try 5 times to get them to stop talking.
She eventually had to go to drastic measures to get them to be quiet.
After they finally quieted down the Consul asked them who was in favor of submitting to them, only a few 'ayes' were heard.
When she asked who was in favor of war, the majority of them said 'aye'.
The endarkened quickly snuck out before they concluded their meeting and caught him.

While the endarkened delivered the message Clarissa and Sebastian want to the Inquisitor's house to leave an extra special surprise for the Lightwoods...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for such a short update I wrote this right before bed so I was a bit of a rush to get it done. I will try to make the next chapter longer.

AmaziclePerson1 😊