The Edom Palace

Recap:

"Ah, he is here." Sebastian appeared beside his queen
"Brother, it has been too long."
"Not really" he grumbled
"Jace, I'm confused," the Lightwood siblings said.
"This is Clarissa and Sebastian Morgenstern, King, and Queen of Edom, my adoptive brother and sister"
"It's time brother, let's go" and with that, the three of them disappeared leaving the Lightwood siblings to tell an interesting story when they got back to the Institute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trio reappeared in Edom with the help of new inter-dimensional Morgenstern rings.
The Morgenstern siblings (that includes Jace) were chatting excitedly because what is more interesting than taking over the world right? ;-)
Clarissa had created a rune that allows the group of people to communicate in their heads.
Clarissa and Sebastian already had them so they just added Jace to their little 'group'.

Over the next few days, they stayed in Edom planning on who lives, who dies and in what order because Clarissa convinced Sebastian not to burn down the world (where is the fun in ruling nothing?).
They decided they would start with a warning, surrender to their rule or war.
They decided they will send out the warning in four years after they attack more institutes to enlarge their army.

***4 years later***

If you saw any of them now you wouldn't recognize them.
After an extreme makeover and lots of training, they sent out the message to the Clave.
They were watching the meeting through the endarkened's eyes.
They want to surrender, but the stupid Lightwoods are still mad about Jace coming with us, they thought that we captured him, but he knew we were coming and put on the whole show.
So they wouldn't surrender without a fight.

***Not exactly a part of the story but still important (below)***

Jace had 15% demon blood, 35% angel blood and 50% human blood.
Clarissa had 25% demon blood, 50% angel blood and 25% human blood.
Sebastian had 60% demon blood, 15% angel blood and 25% human blood.
They had to put some demon blood in Jace because he was too soft and angel blood in Sebastian so he could get in the institutes and Alicante easier.

***********************************************************************************************

This song was my inspiration it actually fits really well. I'm sooooo sorry this update was so short! *cringes* Don't forget to comment and vote. Please tell me if there are any grammar mistakes thanks! Thank you to @AlesiaMorgenstern for telling me to continue!

AmaziclePerson1🙂