A Small Peek into Sebastian's Mind

I know that everybody thinks that I'm really evil and want to burn down the world when really, I'm just following Clarissa's plans and ideas.
The poor girl after our parents abandoned us to go and do whatever horrible parents do.
I know that "mother" went and married a werewolf *shudders* filthy mutt.
And I'm pretty sure Valentine is hiding in his moving house doing I don't care what.

Slowly, bit by bit Clarissa started to go insane, making crazy plans to get back at the world for the horrible things done to her.
As much as it scares me, I don't go anywhere I'm all she has left now.
If I leave her now the world would probably be burnt down by now.

As for me, I'm about as normal as a regular 17-year-old demon/Nephilim boy goes.
So basically, I'm pretty chill, I enjoy watching Clarissa terrorize people and play around with Jace.
I honestly don't understand what she  could see in that boy, I mean yes he's hot but I'm basically him with more muscle and power.

"Oh shit! Clarissa is calling me, what does she want now?
Oh she's in the bedroom waiting for me... and if I want to live another day I will come?
Ahhhhh don't kill me I'm here, I literally ran the whole way!

"Which dress? Which dress?
Didn't I get her someone for this? I did but you don't like her advice, I spoil you too much love.
That one, it looks beautiful on you.
I chose the wrong one? There was a right one?

"Why are (demon)girls so confusing?!
Wait, we're leaving? What, where? By the Angel Clarissa! Make up you're mind!
You found a demon cat? Cool, what does this have to do with the raid on Alicante?
His name is Lulu? Why would you give a male cat a female name?

"We're leaving, okay finally!
I have to get changed! Argggggg, you should have told me this before your long story about that cat! Okay, okay I'm going!"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I hope you like this special/bonus chapter to celebrate 1k reads! Thank you guys so much!😍😘 Don't forget to comment and vote what you think!
AmaziclePerson1💋