Playing With Emotions

Recap:

One the endarkened "left" (he was actually in the back recording the meeting for Sebastian, Clarissa and Jace to watch later) the Clave went into chaos.
The Consul had to try 5 times to get them to stop talking.
After they quieted down the Consul asked them who was in favor of submitting to them, only a few 'ayes' were heard. When she asked who was in favor of war, the majority of them said 'aye'.
The endarkened quickly snuck out before they concluded their meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Inquisitor's house, Clarissa and Sebastian were taping photos on the wall of the three of them (Jace, Clarissa, and Sebastian) having "fun", which consisted of them torturing, killing or turning people.
They also had photos of Jace being evil, agreeing with Sebastian and being happy without them.
There were also photos of them being plain old happy and playing games.
Once they had all the photos put up they made sure that it was clear that the photos were for them and no longer theirs, so they couldn't track them.
They also left a note saying:

"Hope you have a nice life because we are :)"

Beside a photo of the three of them covered in blood and smiling from a recent invasion on an Institute.

When the Lightwoods got home they were tired but not tired enough to not to notice the photos everywhere.
There was not a room you could go into without seeing at least one photo.
It was Alec who found the note amongst the photos.
It was the worst for him because Jace was his parabatai, but by the looks of the photos Jace didn't need or miss him.

The rest of them found him sobbing on the ground.
"What's wrong, brother?" Isabelle asked concerned for the well-being of her brother.
Alec didn't stop sobbing but handed over the note for them to read as an answer.
In hopes of cheering up Alec, Maryse suggested that they phone Magnus Bane to see if they could track them with the photos.
While they desperately tried to soothe Alec, Robert went and called Magnus to arrange a time for him to portal over.

***Time Skip***

There was a knock at the door and Maryse went to go get it.
Alec was feeling a bit more composed now that a non-family member was coming into the house.
Magnus walked in with Maryse.
"May I see the note or a photo please?" Magnus asked
"Sure" Isabelle responded and gave him the note because it was obvious that it was from them.
Magnus took the photo in his hands and was focusing so hard that he was starting to turn red from the effort.
"I can't get a location, but they left another message for you." He said glumly.

"Don't try and find us... because even if you did why would he go with you? We are his family not you, so back off."

This was very saddening for them.
That was the last time they tried to find him ever again.
Back in Edom Clarissa, Sebastian and Jace were watching the video of the meeting.
They were sad that they wouldn't submit already but they also love war. They considered this meeting a success.

***********************************************************************************************
Thank you so much to all the people who continue to read my story. Don't forget to comment and vote.

AmaziclePerson1😘