Chapter 14 - A nice, relaxing lullaby...

~ Author's Note ~

Wow, thank you for being by my side until now! I really appreciate each one of you n.n

Reader spat out her thoughts on Wander. Not literally. Just read and you'll get it (?) And finally emotions get over that huntress~ Life's tough.

Ah, there will be a musical, too. I'm not THAT bad at writing lyrics, don't rain on my parade, you xD

Last chapter was kind of an extremely fluffy one... some of those words were cliché xD

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

"You sure argue a lot with your boyfriend." said the orange Star Nomad, chewing on his drinking straw, supporting his head with his hands. When she heard what he said, the (f/c) Star Nomad spat out the milkshake right on his face.

"..."

"..." Wander blinked, soaking wet.

"OHMYGROPIMSOSOSOSORRY!!"

"Never mind that! It was an accident."

"Still..."

While she was drying him up with a handkerchief she took out of her bag, she got a close look at him. Those eyes reflected affection and innocence. Had a mystical glow. Seemed infinite.

A cute smile creeped onto her face.

"... Is there somethin' in my face?"

"Sorry, I didn't want to stare like that... haha..." she finished cleaning him up, by rubbing a last drop off his cheek "Or to spit out that lovely milkshake of yours on, well, you!"

"I think it was funny!"

"Hahaha, well... Wander, what you said, hmm... it's just... that fellow, is not my boyfriend or even close to that!"

"Oh, I get it."

"Hey, Wandy." Wander smiled widely. She raised an eyebrow at his reaction "What's the deal?"

"You called me 'Wandy' again!"

"O-oh... Of course, hah!"

"I've got my own nickname! Hey lil' (Name), do... Do 'cha think we're good friends now?"

"Uh... Friends?"

"Yes, friends! Just like Hater and I are best friends!"

"Hater and...?"

Okay, so there was even ANOTHER thing she didn't understand at all now.

If they were friends, why would lord Hater want to capture him? Maybe it was because... Haters gonna hate, right? Haha...

Or maybe just Wander thought they were friends? ... This is giving her a headache.

"You're the best Star Nomad I could've ever met!" Wander suddenly broke her trail of thoughts "And that I could've ever befriended. I think of 'cha as one of mah most beloved friends!"

"Aww..."

'Huntress! Don't let emotions get over you!'

'Emotions...'

"Emotions, huh...?" (Name) giggled discreetly, shaking off Peepers' earlier advice "I feel happy... to hear that, Wander."

~ × × × ~

A bit later since all the milkshake issue and the discussion with Peepers; Wander and Sylvia, and (Name) parted together, in a same Orbble, towards new adventures and danger. Sylvia walked with Wander on her back, but the huntress preferred to walk beside them.