Chapter 39 - The great escape... this is it!

~ Author's Note ~

Thank you so much, people! We're getting to it! YES!! I've receiving comments that say people mostly stop by this story because it looks like a photo album! Haha 😂 But what can I say? I just love to draw! <3

No more words today! Sorry~

Ah! Just one thing: the gif WON'T behave and just refuses to look any better (?)

Enjoy nwn

~ x x x ~

"I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS SENSELESS BEATING AROUND THE BUSH!!"

Having Sylvia staring up at her from the ground, Dominator held the Zbornak down by stepping on her tail. She was gathering power into her hand to put an end to every inconvenience the blue horse has caused her.

"Well, I think we better get goi--"

Just as Hater and his commander were about to go walking out of the room like nothing happened; Wander, still holding (Name) and helping her to walk, cornered them. But what scared them was not Wander this time, no. It was the laser gun (Name) was poiting at them with.

Her face was absolutely scary, as well.

"G-go and help... S-Sylvia..."

"What!?" the skeleton exclaimed.

"But (Name), why do you even car--"

"I k-know you care, t-t-too..." she stared hard at Peepers, who did not reply. They didn't move, so she waved the gun and shouted in almost a faint whisper "Go now...!!"

Wander gasped as (Name) almost collapsed on her knees, again "Don't push yourself too 'ard, lil' (Name)!"

"I'M TIRED--" Dominator fired lava at Sylvia, who dodged it moving to the right "OF YOU--" she fired again, but the Zbornak dodged again, this time to the left "INTERFERING--" she fired even again, but Sylvia lowered her head a bit "WITH MY PLANS!!" this time the lava almost hits her in the stomach, but she managed to slim down for a second.

"Com'on! Gimme more balls! Or somethin'!" she stuck her hand inside her sock, only to retrieve a dove that flew away. Then, a whole bunch more of birds came out flying, leaving her covered in feathers. The female growled.

"DOMINATOR!" unexpectedly, Hater slid between Sylvia and Dominator and bent down, holding the last one's hand in his "... Will you marr--"

"NO!!" she kicked him away, not realizing that he inadvertently took her yellow glove with him. Dominator gasped when she wanted to throw a fireball with that hand and couldn't "What? My glove! Return it!"

"Not until you date me!" Hater crossed his arms and walked away.

'That's it! Her gloves!' thought Peepers, while rushing up to Sylvia "Throw me at her hand!"

Sylvia just nodded and did as told "No matter! I have another one, hahaha!" while Dominator was heating up her hand, the commander of the watchdogs' army was able to snatch her other glove away.

"Not anymore, Dominator!" he said, heroically. Until he sniffed something burning and threw the glove to the floor... "Whaaaa! Hot, hot...!!"

"Ya better... give 'p, Dominator...!!" panted Sylvia, standing up "Ya can't against us!"

Sylvia stood tall in her position, as well as all he companions: lord Hater pouting and looking like a spoiled child refusing to give back a toy; Wander (still with that lollipop stuck to his foot) smiling from ear to ear, hoping Dominator would finally accept the gift of his fruit basket; (Name) clutching to Wander, all blue and looking like a dead fish, and probably near catching a cold... oh, and of course, commander Peepers still jumping onto the piece of clothing, trying to cool off that stupid heated-up glove.