Chapter 15 - The pitch black emptiness.

~ Author's Note ~

Hahaha... Sorry, I'm just so happy for this story. It's my baby TTwTT Thanks to you all, who read it with such care and love... You, my readers, you mean all my successes as a writer n.n

Domi has a temper... That's the right word, right? Is Domi willing to make a pact with Hatey just to reach her goal!? I can't believe it, and YOU can't believe it!! O.O)/ !!

PD: Rain clouds, rain clouds EVERYWHERE.

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

It's pitch black. So dark! It's the darkest place I have ever seen... although I can't REALLY see a thing.

I can't remember more. Is this how dreams are supposed to be always? I sang a bit before coming in here... wherever this is. But! This dream is kind of different, it feels strange. I feel... cold? But I feel all funny down there in my guttyworks, too! Though, it feels more like Sylvia is running inside my stomach! Or rather they feel more like nauseas? Yes, that's it.

Dizzy... Did I eat too much ice cream??

"Whooo! I'm floatin'!" he 'swam' in circles, giggling "Sylvia, try this!"

"..."

"... Sylvia??"

Oh...?

Where's Sylvia? Where is everyone?

Where is (Name)...?

Now this definitely doesn't seem like a very nice void!

I just suddenly woke up, and found myself here, floating like I was a cloud! Like I was Mr. Shadow!

I touched my hands and myself, but I seem to be complete. I can feel myself! Not a strand of fur is missing and no problems at all! I'll pull one hair out just to be sure!

*plick*

Ouch! I must be fine then! Besides all the floating thingy.

If I fall... I'm sure the landing will hurt!

"Hmm...?" he rubbed his eyes, trying to see something but, it's just too dark... "Hellooooo? Is someone hereeeeee?? (Name)? Sylvia...?"

"..."

"Someone...?"

"..."

"Am I... alone again?" his mind began to fall hostage of the fear of being alone again, and forgotten "Sylvia..."

"Hey, helper."

"Ah! The pitch black emptiness talks aloud...!?" he gasped "IT'S ALIVEEEE!!"

"No, no, you..." whoever was talking, maybe it facepalmed this very moment "You are wrong. It's me."

"Me?" he tilted his head, but then stretched his hand "Howdy, Me! May I 'elp 'cha with somethin', Me?"

"No, me!"

"That's what I said, Me! ... Or do 'cha rather be called 'nother way...?"

Wander grabbed his chin and crossed his legs, adopting a thoughtful pose there, in the emptiness in which he was floating. The zero gravity made him swirl and float around, and he even turned upside down, holding that same pose.

The mysterious voice suddenly revealed itself, by appearing in front of the Star Nomad, and flashing in some black and gray shadows, even though it didn't know or care if Wander would even be able to see him.

But for that, the last one gasped.

"Mr. Shadow!!"

"Stupid Star Nomads."