Chapter 30 - Back... in the gardens?

~ Author's Note ~

Go on reading, the story is turning out interestingly! Still, thanks for reading nwn Hope you're not uncomfortable with the OCs... imagine they are canon~

Apparently, not too many people --not to say, no one-- paid attention to what happened to Sylvia in the last chapter. Yeah, let Sylvia die! >:v

Let me tell you, Sylvia did not die. Weeeh!! ~( =w=)~

By the way, when Sylvia said 'Flowergardens', haha, that's not the planet's name! It was just part of her sarcasm. You name it however you like it best.

Another block .-. Think I write better and more when I'm in bed (?) I feel like a sick person...

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

"AAAAAAAAAH!!" Sylvia was thrown into space --as you can't remember 'cause you probably ignored it due to Wander's over-cuteness last chapter (?)-- and she was falling towards... who knows where! When she had an idea and stopped shouting 'Wait... That dirty sock!!'

So, she took the sock from her tail and stuck in her hand. The first thing she got was a bunch of cards, but threw them away.

"Useless!" then, she took out some flowers "Useless." then, a shoe "Useless." then, a magic wand "Useless." then, a seemingly never-ending string of tied handkerchiefs of different colours "Seriously!? Com'n! Gimme something useful!!"

She continued to take out more and more colorful handkerchiefs, until she felt herself landing on her stomach on something very hard, and was left breathless.

The hard surface was, apparently, a part of lord Dominator's spaceship. But Sylvia was too much in pain to notice.

"Ugh...!! ... Stupid... sock..."

Was what she said before slowly sliding from the spaceship's wing and resuming her fall. She shook her head, then took a breath, and began again with the sock.

"Better ya gimme something useful this time or I'll TEAR YA APART!!" she took out a big ring "Useless." then a bunny "Useless." then an elephant "Useless...!" then another striped sock "Useless... but nice for the pair." then a pillow "Useless." then some shades "Useless! And I'm running out of time!"

And finally, an umbrella, to which she clinged onto so she could fall slower, to land onto the muddy terrain of some planet. When she finally had both her feet on the ground, her lower half completely covered mud, she felt eased, and sighed.

"That sure was... scary. But still... Stupid sock." she looked at the sock in her hand "Now... Where am I?"

"Ohmigosh! So, nice (Name) wasn't the only one to, like, fall from the sky!!"

"Is this totally a message from the stars!?

"SAVE US!! WE'RE LIKE TOTALLY, DOOMED!!"

"I dunno why that spoiled way of talking 'n those annoying high-pitched tones sound sooo familiar to me..."

"Hey, blue horse! Whaddaya doing here? You're, ugh, getting our nice garden dirty!!"

"I knew it." Sylvia facepalmed. To find herself back at the gardens with those spoiled flowers was the last thing she would have liked. But there was no other option for her than to bow and apologize, clenching her teeth "Daisy Princess, excuse my trespassing on yo--"

"Save that for your oldest fellows! Why do you dare to land here!?"

"Well, I was suddenly kicked out from a spaceship 'n 'ad to land somewhere!"