Chapter 49 - High up like a star in space.

~Author's Note ~

Thanks for waiting! You are all puuuuurfect!! *---* Uff, this sure is worth two chapters! This, is a special chapter of 2000+ words so... you BETTER enjoy it!! 😑

Nah, who am I lying to? Carlina isn't scary AT ALL! 😂 By the way... I eat my carrots like Wander up in that gif 😆

And sorry, DON'T CRINGE FOR GROP'S SAKE... please? :') This! Is! THE!! CHAPTER!! Kiss, kiss! *0*)/

Oh, and Jelly says 'hi' ._.

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

Three hours of hugging senselessly, and yelling senselessly, and of senseless silence after...

"Soooo... 'cha feel better now?"

Expectantly holding his excitement in, Wander gave the biggest smile he could afford, shutting his fists so tight that the former orange tip of his fingers turned white in a moment. (Name) gave in with a defeated sigh, convinced by that cute face. In the end, she returned a slight smile.

That happiness was contagious.

"Yeah..."

"WOW! I finally gotcha to feel happy!!"

"You always make me happy!" her hand wandered to his head, ruffling his fur. He looked as pleased as a cat who's having its head scratched "Though, sorry for earlier. Your every effort makes me happy. Really!"

"... So..." the orange sock with eyes reappeared in his hand and there was that high-pitched voice again "Do 'cha really love me??"

She couldn't help but giggle "I love you, Puppet Wander!"

She got close to the sock-ed hand and, to Wander's surprise, gave a quick peck to the puppet. But he wouldn't be left behind!

"And 'cha love me, too?? I mean..." he took the sock off his hands, throwing it away, and opened his arms "The real Wander! Me!"

"Hmmm..."

"Hm...?" he started to feel down by the amount of time she thought for an answer.

"Of course I love you!"

The female laughed and, as it was predicted by him, she threw her small self into his arms, and he hugged tightly, like she was a precious treasure that he'd never let go of.

Well... She was his precious treasure, that he'd never let go of, after all.

~ ~ Two hours later or so...

"Fave colour?"

"(Fav/c)?" (Name) shrugged.

"Fave food?"

"(Fav/f)?"

"Fave ice cream flavour?"

"Ice cream... You already know that!"

"Oh, right! Fave... hmm... planet?"

"Planet?"

"I'm kinda runnin' out o' questions, y'know..."

"Well, heh... You now know almost every favourite thing of me, right?"

"Right! Fave thing?"

"Do I have to answer that? How can I have a favourite thing?"

"Well, 'cha just gotta tell me 'bout somethin' that 'cha like!"

"I like? Um..." after thinking for a moment, why she had to say 'something' she liked? Why not someone, she liked? Giggling at her idea, (Name) replied "You, of course!"