Chapter 28 - Deal for deal.

~ Author's Note ~

THANK YOU!! We got THIS far together! My successes are your successes, too! Thank you, nice people ^-^)/ Love ya! <3

Wander and Sylvia want to rescue Reader, but... will they? Oh, the drama... prepare your feels (?) Go!

Hoh! I'm literally DYING to see what happens next! *0*)/ So... a bit of fluff... don't hate me for the clichés xD

That was one of the FUNNIEST illustrations! I really, really, enjoyed doing it! There're the five of them, oh my frog! (/*w*\)

Peepers' angry stare-- cute! LOL xD

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

"We already did your job." said Peepers "But what about your part of the deal?"

"Ah, that." she walked towards lord Hater's chair and sat down, like she owned the place, lifting up her crossed legs on the table and playing some game that looked like 'Space Invaders', but instead of spaceships, the goal was to zap all the Wanders and Sylvias with bolts. Looked funny to her "That furball... whatever you call him, will come. I guess."

"What makes you think that?" asked Hater, putting his hands to his hips.

"Well, sir... It's a bit too much OBVIOUS that Wander feels attracted to the prisoner."

"WHAT!? Wander? In love? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Hater bursted into an uncontrollable laughter "How can my deathly enemy, with his clueless mind he has, be in love!?"

Peepers sighed "He formed a deep bound with her, so... Wander will come to save her eventually."

"Hmp. He loves everybody anyway! ... And when do you think it will happen, Peepers?"

"Right now, airhead!" shouted a certain Zbornak while she broke into the ship with a powerful kick "Sylvia's 'ere!"

"Sylvia's here!!" exclaimed Hater.

"And Wander!" Wander introduced himself while smiling.

"And Wander!!" repeated Peepers.

"Stop repeating what they say!" Dominator pointed to a random watchdog "You. Yes, you, or whoever. Bring the prisoner here, this will be interesting."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Spit it out, Hater! Where's (Name) 'n why did ya take 'er!?"

"Oh! Well, well, WELL... Look at you now, Wander... You look so defenseless!"

"What're ya talking 'bo--" as Sylvia wondered what he meant by that, she was suddenly pulled away from Wander, and then she was handcuffed "What's this!?"

"NOW you look defenseless!! Ha!"

"Syl!!" Wander, by the other side, was taken before lord Hater "... Howdy, mah fair Hatey! I'm glad to see 'cha! Would 'cha mind helpin' Sylvia?"

"I'm not glad to see you, Wander. And NO." he retorted, his lips slowly and almost gracefully spelling the 'no' for him.

"Aww... You're behavin' like a bad, bad, BAAAAD fella, Hater!" the orange furball pouted angrily, but he looked more cute than angry. Hater, of course, didn't care about it, pacing around before revealing the truth to them.

"So you know, she's a huntress."

"What?" asked Sylvia "Who?"

"(Name) is a bounty hunter! ... And how coincidental! Just exactly what you were before you met... uh, THIS." stated Hater, pointing at Wander.