Chapter 34 - Is that you, commander?

~ Author's Note ~

Another chapter that breaks my symmetry law of 'no more than 1300 words'... Tsk.

My lovely sweeties! How are you all? I totally thank you for choosing reading my story, I hope you're really liking it! ^_^)/

Please, tell me if a typo is found down there! I love good grammar and typos are, yuck!

Enjoy nwn

~ × × × ~

"Wait for me, lil' (Name)!"

"Hold on!" she picked up Wander as his intention was to run after their friend.

"We should go fo' your hat! Don't ya want it back?"

"Yes! But..."

"Trust (Name) a bit, pal. Whatever she's gonna do, she can do it. I believe in 'er."

"..." it costs him... but his trust grows and soon flashes a smile at her "You're right, Syl."

"Let's rush, Hater'll notice soon ya're not in that cell!" Wander in hand, Sylvia ran full speed, towards... somewhere.

"But Syl, 'ow we'll know where is hat?"

"Leave that to me! And to Stripes!"

"Stripes?"

She grinned, before taking the sock off her tail with her paw and talking to it "Maybe we 'ad our disagrees in the past. But I now getcha, so... gimme something useless!"

"It works?" Wander stared in awe as some dark clothes were retrieved from the sock "Oooooh~!!"

"Hmm... Nice! I got it!"

~ Seconds later...

"Hahahaha! TICKLES!! HAHAHAHAHA!!"

"And remember..." she said, while adjusting Wander's new clothes perfectly "Just ask what ya gotta ask, then come back to me, right?"

"Right!"

"Don't get distracted!"

"I won't!" he waved away as Sylvia ran to hide behind a corner.

Along with his new clothes, consisting in a watchdog's black uniform, and a helmet with a bigger bolt on it, he advanced forward giving tiny jumps of joy, with an enormous smile. Trotting like a hippie who loves whales, in the middle of a flower bed.

Sylvia facepalmed "Wander! Ya're supposed to be Peepers, don't walk like that!"

"Ah? I got it!" he gave a step forward but before stomping his foot on the ground, he thought for a while "Umm... Ah!" he clasped his fingers and put his hands behind his back, walking with quick and short steps, making it look like he was trying to run but something pulled him back.

Sylvia facepalmed again "Wander..."

"Ah, I know!" he walked giving big steps this time, in slow motion "How's this?"

"Uh... Yeah, just... Just frown a bit more."

"Hmm..."

Well, now that was a difficult task for him to do! He did a lot of gestures... he even stuck out his tongue, but nothing near to a decent 'frown'.

"Ah... Sorry, Sylvia."

"Ok, just... just... Ah, I got it! Act as serious as you would act in front o' (Name), if ya were 'bout to tell 'er that you love her!"

"What!? But they're not (Name)! They're Mike and Pete."

"Just do as if she's there!" she told, before pushing him out in front of the two watchdogs "Go! And be serious!"