Cravings

Journey's Pov

Every Friday I come down here, and by the same ice cream. I kept this tradition for two years now, and promised myself to get this ice cream here every week. But when I walked into the old store, and walked to the regular isle, and looked at my ice cream. The last of the ice cream I usually get. But it was to late. A tall man who looked as if he was eighteen took my ice cream. "Hey," I stopped him, and he looked at me. 

His eyes traveled up and down my body, which made me uncomfortable. I don't often dress like a slob in a pair of sweat pants, and my old sweatshirt. I usually would avoid people being dressed like this, but I was not going to miss tradition. "That is my Ice Cream."

He looked me down once more, and he the lifted his head to respond. "You don't look like you need it."

I looked at him in shock. Did he just...Why...What is his problem. I mean I'm not the smallest person, and sure I weigh over a hundred and eighty pounds, but I have good reason to that. "You did not just call me fat?"

"More like you're chunky," he answered me. I looked at him, and he was smirking. "Don't get me wrong it's cute, but you remind me of a lost puppy."

I walked toward him, and looked him in the eyes. "I only look heavy because I'm short, you don't have that problem. Also you're a dick, and that is my ice cream, so either you give it to me, or I will hurt you." 

He looked at me in disbelief, and then he spoke once again. "You think you can hurt me. Plus you can comeback tomorrow-"

"No I can't," the dam in my eyes seemed to want to break way, but I didn't want to cry in front of this asshole. "No give me that ice cream or else."

"I'm so-" I knew what he was going to say, but before he could finish. I grabbed the ice cream out of his hand, and ran towards the register. But he was right behind me, so I avoided the register. Which I don't do often, but the owner and I have an understanding. Well, that and I worked at the old store once upon a time, and he kept the tab we had.

The guy was stopped by the register, and I laughed. As loud as I could I yelled. "Sucker better luck next time."

I went home and had ate all my ice cream sitting on top of the roof, well the apartment buildings roof, looking out to the stars. Slowly sleeping.