Sleepover

Once the movie was over, both Tyler and I had already finished our dinner, and I checked the time. It was only eleven, and I knew if we watched another movie I would've fallen asleep, so I got up from his embrace, and I took all of our garbage to the trash, and went back to the couch where Tyler was watching me. "Stop," I said.

"Stop what," His playful smirk crossed his face.

"Looking at me like that," I grabbed the remote turning the TV of, and I walked over to the door. Waiting for him. "Are you going home?"

"Are you trying to get rid of me," He asked gently. He then got up, and walked towards me, but my breath hitched. "Because maybe I want to leave on my own command?"

I shook my head at him, and he smirked once again. He came closer, and he put his hand on the door behind me. "Tyler?"

He smiled. "Don't worry I won't kiss you. It's your turn to kiss me, and if you don't I leave waiting for you to change your mind."

He looked at me passionately, and I kiss his cheek. "There I kiss you, that makes it your turn."

He shook his head, "Nope I mean really kiss--" I rolled my eyes, and stood on my toes. I smiled against his lips, but didn't kiss them. He groaned, and walked away. "Journey you have no idea what you do to me."

I laughed as he walked back to me, and he placed his hands on my jaw. He lifted my lips to meet his once again, but this time a little more forcing. I smiled against his lips, and ran my hands up his shirt. I then snaked my arms around his neck, and kissed him harder, as he kissed me. His tongue dancing along my lips for entrance, and my mind betrayed me once more. 

Allowing him in. Our tongues battled for dominance, but he won. I raked my hands up to his hair, and played along it. He deepened the kiss, and then a soft noise came from my lips, and he smiled against my lips, and then nibbled at my bottom lip. 

He kissed me gently but rough, and I never wanted him to stop. I rubbed my hand down his body, and played with his abs and pecs, and I slowly maneuvered my hands under his shirt. I felt my self being picked up, and we walked through out my apartment until we reached my room. I felt myself lower to the bed as he was above me. Our lips never parting. I traced my hands up his body, and he grabbed on to my waist. He gently moved is hand to my thigh, and then cupped my but.

As he was turning me on I was playing with him. Maybe I would finally over come my fear. I tugged at Tyler's shirt and he stopped kissing me. "Journey you don't have to."

He rubbed my cheek, and was about to pull away. "I want to." 

He looked down at me, and waited to look at me to be kidding. "Are you sure?"

I nodded, and he came down to my lips once more. We made out for another few seconds. When clothes started to fly of, and were were both laying there naked. He gently played with me as if I was going to break, and then he put on a condom, and slowly entered me. He was big, and it had been awhile for me, so at first I was in pain, but it was the best pain I had ever experienced. He rubbed his hand across my side, and then cupped my butt. He slowly moved in me, and I was already begging him for more. We at first started out slowly, but then he at my request went harder. 

We were at it for awhile, and I had already orgasm twice. I knew he was done by now, because he had done this thing when he was done. He collapsed beside me, and smiled. I turned to look at him. "That was-"

"Amazing," I finished, and he smiled with a nod. 

"Are you okay," He asked.  

"I'd let you know if I wasn't," He smiled, and got up. "Do you have a per-"

"The door over there," He went to the kissed my forehead, and headed towards the bathroom. I waited, and a few seconds later he came out, and he shut the light off, and came back to my bed cuddling me. 

He must of thought I was asleep, because I heard him say three words that I was never happy to hear, besides not. "I love you." 

I whispered. "I love you, too."

Tyler's Pov

She loves me. Maybe she was just tired. I mean yeah I said I love you, and I meant it, but she...I wasn't expecting for her to hear me. She loves me! Maybe it was an after sex thing. That's not the case otherwise she wouldn't have told me her life story. Or put up with me for so long. 

I stayed awake for a few minutes after Journey fell asleep, She snored. It was a cute snore, and a quiet snore. She moved closer to me until I wrapped my arm around her, and she stopped moving towards me. She was a cute sleeper. She turned around so I she was placing her butt against my newly formed hard on. She had the worst affect on me. I placed my head on hers and rubbed up and down her arm. Until she stopped moving. She was always calm, and she was all alone in her life. Sure she had her brother, but he was off with his new wife, and Marina and Gary are her friends, but she would easily avoid them. As for Avery, he was an ass, but she connected with him, but I know he didn't know her past, and she would never mentioned that.

She rested peacefully, and I quickly left her side. I knew this was a bad idea. I can't be tied down, but I want to be with her, but I had my job. I dressed as fast as I could, and headed out of the room. I looked back knowing she was going to hate me, but I needed to avoid her. I can't have my job taken from me. I left her room, and then her apartment. I a pull to go back, but I couldn't.