Chapter Eight: Dont Be Afraid.

Jade eyes went wide as she scanned her surroundings. The room was silent all apart from a small sizzle that could be heard from Kazuya's purple, muscled frame. "T-this can't be real!" She cried subconsciously.

"It's you!"

The figure nodded slightly, letting a small smile crawl up upon his face, sitting up straight, puffing his chest out in the same fashion he had done the day he met her. Devil Kazuya bit his lip as he averted his eyes from the mahogany skinned woman in front of him and grunted.

"It has certainly been a while..." he said meekly, smiling. "I wanted...Well we thou-

Devils smile dropped as he stopped talking gasping for air, he looked down only to see that Jades fist had connected with his stomach. His eyes began to roll back as he found himself flying ten feet from his original position.

"YOU...MONSTER!"

Was all that could be heard as Devil opened his wings, hovering slightly above the ground. He opened his mouth to say something but all that come out were small jitters mixed with pained moans.

"Y-you've gotten faster and s-stronger in under a m-minute..." he moaned

"Believe me there was more where that came from. You have seconds to leave my master's body you demon!"

Devil sighed as he breathed in and out slowly setting himself down on the ground, rubbing his stomach over and over, hissing loudly at the pain, while with one hand he pulled the wild strands of his hair back into place as he stared deeply into Jades eyes.

"Jade...It is me. Technically speaking I am HIM....Were-

"TEN seconds...Nine...eight...seven....six...five....four...three..."

Devil clenched his teeth as he braced himself for another attack. "listen here Jade...I am Devil but I am also Kazuya too."

"Three and a half...Two..."

Jade lunged towards him letting out a hair standing scream putting her entire weight into her right arm. Devil caught it, pulling Jade close stopping her in her tracks.

"Why won't you listen to me?!" he begged

"One and three quarters..."

Devil Kazuya sighed as he knew he had milli seconds before Jade would start her relentless attempt to bring Kazuya back.

"You've grown beautifully..." Devil wasn't the sort to have a soft spot, devil wasn't the sort to have patience. Not even with humans weaker than himself yet, this human girl, this rather tiny, human girl brought out something in him that he dared not show anyone else.

Jade stoped moving as she looked deep into devil Kazuya's eyes. She hesitated before bringing herself closer, almost closing the distance between them as she placed her palms on one end of his face.

"This could be a trick why should I believe that you're the same person? Why should I believe anything that you say?"

"I was there when Kazuya found you, I was always looking through his eye's, always feeling what he was feeling with his heart... Weather he was sad that he couldn't smile for you, or he was impressed with how far you've come...I won't lie to you by saying I've always been...Neutral with you, because we know for a fact I hated you. I even let you know I hated you with the first chance that I got."

Jade looked down as she pulled away from him but Devil kept her in his arms not wanting her to pull away.

"I am him...and he is I...vice versa, we feel the same things, we are one being." Jade said nothing as she smiled up at devil Kazuya.

"Then...what do I call you?"

"I am Devil Kazuya...But you may call me Devil..."