Chpater Ten: Something's Mirrored.

The wind blew harder against the window pane as I rubbed my arm in embarrassment. My cheeks flushed the brightest of red as Master Kazuya looked me square in the eyes. His singular blood red eye shining brightly as his glowing orbs searched mine for clues.

"What happened?"

"I- I...Something...I dont kn-

Suddenly a loud knock sounded through out the room as a feminine voice followed.

"Jade? Its Anna sweetie..."

I knit my eyebrows together as Kazuya and I both shared a look. I turned to open the door slightly, only to see Anna in her usual attire with her heels missing, her dark blue orbs looking lighter than usual, her breath paced yet fast almost as if she ran here. She gripped my shoulders keeping me there at arms lengths.

"Hunny are you okay? I heard someone scream"

I turned my head momentarily to catch kazuya's puzzled gaze. There was something off, very off...I just couldn't place my finger on it.

"Something came into my room...It was a tall black mass, a slender frame with Ruby glowing eyes...It had the most teeth grinding screa-

"Oh my! I'm so sorry..."

There it was again. Something off. Was that thing still here? No...Thats not it. Anna's sweet smile looked fake and demented. Her eyes, I couldn't get over how light they were.

"Master Kazuya I need to tell you something."

Kazuya placed his palm up and kept it there as he walked over to Anna, he smiled as he placed his left arm at his hips so he and Anna could link arms.

"Your Mother and I are going to have a chat about what happened tonight, while you sleep in my room in the right ring. I will see you in a moment."

Right wing? Mother?

Anna looked back with a bright smile waving while blowing kisses. "That's right mommy will be right back."

I found myself waving back oddly as I waited for them to turn the corner then went in the opposite direction. Kazuya's room wasn't in the right wing. It was in the left.

-Anna P.O.V.-

I awoke in a dark room somewhere, I couldn't recognize, my arms and feet were swollen and numb from a battle I couldn't remember. I grit my teeth as I leaned on the wall behind me for support, pulling myself up ever so slowly as to not piss off my swollen ribs. I limped toward what looked like a door jiggling the handle making sure it wasn't locked before I pushed it open. I've got to get out of here! I mentally scremed over and over in my head repeatedly cursing at myself for letting something like THIS  happen.

I slumped down to my knees as the pain started to subside, making me feel a little light headed. I then placed two palms on either side of my head and let out a slow moan causing my left side to kick at me.

'How...Did I let this happen?'

I pulled open the door, limping my way out to freedom when I heard footsteps heading my way.

"Forgive me for asking Anna but I hope you understand, I did not order for your arrival. What are you doing here?"

"Well you know me...Always disobeying orders when I think I have something juicy for you~"

Juicy?!

I bolted round the corner, keeping my distance as I watched Kazuya enter the hall, the unknown voice just out of view, almost hiding behind the door frame.

Kazuya stood there for a moment, his gaze on the feminine voice making the atmosphere almost unbearable for me. Who was he talking to?!

"Anna, next time you have something for me, report in. You're my eyes and ears. Remember that."

With that he turned on his heels, quick walking to the other end of the hall, almost making a mad dash as he turned the corner. I held my breath as the voice stepped out of the shadows and into the light, a grunt left her lips as she patted at her face slightly.

"Oh god! How does she wear all this make up all day?" She gagged "lipstick and eyeliner would have been enough."

My heart pounded as we were in great danger. Someone who looked like me but wasn't me, who else could it be? Who else could play me more than my devious sister?