Chapter 15: Taken Away.

Good morning sunshine's! Hope you guys are having a good day, with COVID/Lockdowns I hope everyone's doing okay. Here in Britain where I am, things are kind of wonky. Not only have we gone through a lot of up and downs but another lockdown might happen. It's messing up with my schedule in real life but I'm trying to get this story out as quick as possible.

Jades P.O.V

I couldn't look at him, I couldn't get even stand within a couple feet of him, my body would become violently itchy, my body would grow cold and my feet would go numb at the even mere thought of him.

I tried my hardest not to think about it. He was my father figure after all , but that still didn't stop the hairs on the back of neck standing whenever I heard him walking around the mansion. Something wasn't right, something just didn't sit with well me at all. Nothing I could do stopped the speeding train of dread coursing throughout my body. It made me feel nauseous to the point where I just stayed within my room hoping he wouldn't come in.

He is a busy man after all, he works all the time even on weekends, even on holidays. Anna was my teacher, she homeschooled me, and with her gone, I was left alone with one of Kazuyas servants. So I had a little bit peace now and again.

A sharp knock came at my door as a soft voice learned at my door frame. " may I come in my lady?"

I laughed as it was Ikuto, one of the first butlers who showed me kindness here at this mansion, he was always looking out for me him and the other women Ciena, they were always so nice to me and made sure I got everything my I needed.

"You know you don't have to call me that big brother, Master Kazuya isn't around and I really hope it stays that way."

Ikuto looked at me with worried eyes but still kept a huge smile on his face.

"What happened between you and the master?..You don't even-"

My face dropped as he spoke, I didn't want to talk to him about it, let alone recall the situation.

"It's that bad huh?..." Ikuto finished as he pushed his long black hair back setting his bright blue orbs on me. "May I?" He asked as he motioned to my widow.

It was one of those windows with a large sitting area within it, almost like a balcony, but not quite, I could never really describe it myself but it was beautiful, always covered in luxury, custom cushions and blankets. I nodded walking over to that area setting myself down with him. He called on his radio for Ciena asking her to come down to my room, saying it was urgent.

"You don't have to get her involved!" I begged, Ciena was already going through a lot, her home life wasn't doing so well so I didn't want to worry her. Before Ikuto could speak Ciena rushed into the room grabbing me by the face, squeezing my cheeks on the process.

"WHO HURT YOU?!"

"No one!" I replied back muffled.

"Calm down Ciena" Ikuto laughed

"You said it was urgent! When you say it in that tone I always know it's about Jade!"

I paused for a moment. Taking in what she had said.

"Wait- You guys talk about me on the radio?"

They sighed, exchanging looks.

"We've always been worried about you within this mansion. Ever since that day with those evil women..."

"Maggie and..."

"I remember...." I spoke softly. "How could I ever forget?" I stated running my hands through my hair.