Note Serious Topic

I wanted to clear up some assumptions made about this story.

This story is a story about a little girl, who with luck, acquires a father figure and a mother figure who love, adore and care for her.

I'm getting a few DMs and comments on the story that worry me, stating some really paedophilic scenarios and I feel like I have to state this now before I get any more comments making out my story to be something that it isn't.

I will NEVER ship Jade and Kazuya together. They are for the purpose of this story to be adoptive father and daughter. This story will never have any lemon/sexual NSFW scenes with the two of them. Please stop DMing me about it! I WILL block you and delete the comments.

I've had DM's stating that the relationship between Jade and Kazuya is "weird" or "disgusting." Please stop sexualising their relationship.

I didn't know father and daughter relationships were strange, I see father and son, mother and daughter or even mother and son relationships all the time when reading stories online, but hardly ever father and daughter, stories.

I only see them in films or games. I guess the only reason the relationship between the two is concerning to some, is because Jade isn't Kazuyas biological daughter, even so it's clear in the story there isn't any sinister/ sexual intent.

My interpretation of Kazuya will never have those kind of wants from Jade. He only sees her as his daughter. I don't want to say too much without spoiling the story, but please do not make paedophilic assumptions in my DMs.

Thank you.

Also thank you for reading my book so far it means the world that people still read it after so long. By sharing/reading/ liking even commenting on my book it encourages me to write more. So thank you again I really appreciate you!