04.

04. You Need To Prove Yourself.

Vaughn|

"Aww fuck me, Cavian."

"Fuck me, Daddyyy."

"Ohh my godd....I feel it."

"Fasterrr...."

"Harderr...."

"I cant take it--mmmm give it to me."

I jerked my dick to the sound of my Uncle pounding some hoe and as those sentences escaped loudly from her mouth I couldnt resist jacking my dick. He was fucking her just right. I closed my eyes and came within seconds blowing into my briefs. My chest rose and fell as I just came to the conclusion that I am jacking off to the my uncle fucking some bitch. Why was I doing that? Is it because I wanted to be the one taking his dick or is it because I am just horny at 2:30 in the morning.I stood up and changed my underwear and grabbed my phone before exiting my room. I needed to make me some warm milk. That usually sends me to bed. Diego being sleep isnt helping. He have some fucking exam in the morning soo we ended facetime a bit early tonight. No we arent together, but its cool to talk to someone. He doesnt want to slipup with me again, because im underage...child bye.

I walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed the carton of milk. As I closed the fridge I heard footsteps. I ducked down. I dont know why, hell I live here. However, I didnt want to be seen I guess. I heard a female whimpering, "Why cant I just sleep over?" She asked my uncle. She so dumb, girl you was a fucking hookup.

He lied, "I have work early and if you stay imma have to beat your pussy some more." Please, her cum still dripping from her pussy how quick she is being put out. They walked by the door and he was dressed in a bath towel. She grabbed at his pipe and moaned, "We can go aga--"

"Nah, come on." He opened the door and she walked out. He closed the door and said, "Crazy bitch. Vaughn, this dick have em crazy." My body froze as he looked over at me and said, "You really think I aint see your ass." I stood up and laughed, "Just wanted to keep yall privacy, between yalls." I opened the carton of milk and he asked, "Are you about to warm that?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked. He laughed as he tied his hair back in a ponytail.

"You are my brother child. In our foster home we stayed warming up milk and grilling Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches after a smoke out session." He told me. He hopped on the barstool as I grabbed the pot and poured the
milk. I turned it to 5 for the heat.

"So when is the meeting happening?" I asked.

"Tomorrow. After you get out of school. Let me warn you now let me talk. Aaron is nuts if you have noticed."

"Nooo." I said sarcastically. Yall should have seen that idiot running out of the Mansion when it was gunshots. He was too funny. He has a good spirit though.

"Yeah, but I should warn you that they may want you to do something--" He said all scared like. What do they want me to do? Be a bottom bitch in an orgy. What?

"They might want to put together a quick job to see how you handle it." He told me. I stirred the milk with a spoon and asked, "What you mean quick job?"

"You know like hit a store or something? Just to see how you react." He told me.

"What?" I asked.

"Vaughn, you cant just expect these men to trust you with their lives with one mission. You have to build that trust. Have you ever held a gun, ran like your life dependent on it, or thought on your feet. All that its taken into account. I told you if you arent ready for this I can send you back to So-"