13

13. Turn Coat(Ending Part 1)

6 Months Later in Rio

Vaughn|

I walked down the hall creeping from one room to another. I made sure my feet slowly hit the floorboards to make any noise. It was 6:43 and my Dad was about to walk out of his room door in two minutes to go for his Village run and if he find his son and brother sleeping in the same bed its not going to be pretty.

I made it to my room and walked in. I slowly closed the door to make as little as noise as possible. Just before I grabbed my towel to go shower I heard his room door. Suddenly, my door opened and he looked at my bed and I said, "BOO!" He faked jumped and said, "Oh Good you up. Lets go for a run, please. I wanna talk to you about something." My heart started pounding and I stuttered, "o-o ok let me shower and ill be right down." I walked into the bathroom and whispered, "What the fuck?" Did he hear me riding Cavian dick last night. Did he hear us moaning. I am scared fucking shitless. I knew we should have been ended this. However, we only last a few hours and be back in eachothers arms. Ever since we moved to Rio after that whole New York thing it brought us closer. I still dont know how we got out of that situation. We at the that station being questioned for hours. Even Sammy. Poor Sammy. He was losing his shit. His brother had just died and he just wanted to be with him. All I really remember was being woke up by Cavian and we was leaving. Hopped on a private plane and landed here. We buried Eric and had a small memorial for him.

I quickly showered and got dress in some gym shorts and a jacket. I walked downstairs and just as I touched the floor my Dad tossed me a bottle of water and we exited the door. We started running down the block. He started speaking, "Son--I know you like it here and everything, but this isnt a life for 17 year old. You suppose to be going to Senior Year. I know you just wanna take classes online, but you dont have to."

"What you mean?" I asked him panting already.

"We can go back to the states. Your Uncle, Franklyn, Aaron, and Sammy will be fine. All the dust settled. You and I can move anywhere you want and live our life. I know I missed so much, but I wanna make it up to you." He explained. I stopped running and started laughing.

"Dad, its happy you are back in my life..but if I understand fully you got mom killed. You destroyed our family. You had me having nightmares for 4 months straight. Living in a damn foster home. However, that all came to me moving to Miami with CB. I got to see real life not that fake one you had me in. I am grown and I can do what I want...and how are you suppose to get a plane ticket you are dead to the world."

"I talked to Cavian last night. He say he may can contact the man who got us released from that jail and sent us over here..." He confessed. Cavian knows about this plane and didnt squeeze that in last night between Dinner and Dick time... I twisted my lip and said, "Well, you can go. I aint going any fucking where. And I am over this run." I turned around and started walking back towards the Villa. He was calling out to me and I just kept on walking.

Cavian|

I washed my dick off with soap as the hot water ran down my body. I needed this. Last night was epic with Vaughn. I know some may think its nasty with him being my nephew, but I really can give two shits. Us being family makes the love that much more passionate and intense. Suddenly, the shower curtain flung back and a mad Vaughn stared at me.

"Really?" He snapped. I covered my dick and he laughed, "Why you hiding that for?? You know why Im mad."

"Catch me up." I asked him slightly confused.

"My Dad and Your conversation last night about Him and I moving back to the states." He confessed. I replied, "Oh that. He said he will ask you...and I know you would say yes but he did have valid points."