09.

09. Blow Job.

Cavian|

"Your leg good?" I asked Samuel as he sat up in the twin size bed. He took a deep breath and said, "It will be. How the news looking, do they know who it was?"

I exhaled, "Its been three days and they have not a single lead. They dont know what happened. However, they are looking for Blow and Leon..." Speaking of Leon, we made it to his little beach safe house. We are waiting it out here until he leaves to go meet his family in Cuba. Blow set him up with a connect to leave tonight. We are heading back to Miami, but before we do I am having a talk with Blow and Aaron about Caiden. Samuel clapped and said, "Thank God, because I didnt feel like running away. I love Miami."

"Same, bro. Get some rest. Eric will come get you when dinner ready." I told him as I stood up and walked out and downstairs. Vaughn had waved at me to come to him in the kitchen.I havent told him about his Dad actually being in New York. We need to be safe before I drop that bomb. I walked over to him and he whispered, "When are we leaving because its no food for me here."

"Leon should be leaving soon and then we should be heading out tomorrow." I told him. He took a deep breath and rubbed his face. He chuckled, "I was watching the news and they said that was the most well organized prison bust in the last two decades. I didnt know to be happy or sad." I laughed as he poured himself a glass of water.

"Aye...and what was that about?" I asked him.

"What was what about?" He asked me confused. I looked around and made sure everyone was busy before saying, "The rushing to me and hugging me. Hell for a second I thought you was about to kiss me."

"Dont flatter yourself. Just wanted to make sure you was safe. Now that, thats over...Im going down to the lake to ride jet skis with Eric and Franklyn." He told me before walking off, smirking. He couldnt even hide it. I watched his ass walk away as they headed out the patio. The things he make run thru my mind is crazy. Suddenly, Blow walked into the kitchen.

"Everything is set. Im going back to Miami with yall to finish a few things and Im leaving for good. Like I promise yall will all be compensated. 5 million a piece. Its been great having you work up under me. And in every war their is casualty and that just happened to be Caid--"

"Is it a casualty when you kill your own?" I asked. His eyes got wide and he said, "CB look here I dont know what Aaron-" I swung a jab and punched him right in the mouth.

"Aaron aint tell me shit. You and his snake ass are dead to me. And outta respect for all you did to me. Imma let you live. And you can keep my 5 million, pussy." I snapped. He wiped the blood from his lip and snapped, "Caiden wasnt no brother of yours. He turned state and if it wasnt for me finding out and having Aaron set it up with the cubans all of our asses would be in Prison doing 15 or better."

"So why couldnt you come to me?" I asked. He exhaled, "You would have never believed the man you considered a brother turned on you. He had to go and he got dealt with for the betterment of this family--"

"Family? Funny word." I told him as Aaron walked up saying, "Aye we need to--" Suddenly, he seen into my eyes and looked over at Blow bloody mouth. He dropped his head and said, "Bruh, listen Caiden--"

I argued, "I dont wanna hear it. Fuck you too. You sat next to me at his funeral. You saw tears fall from my eyes knowing you was the reason my dog took his last breath of air." We all stared at eachother before Leon rushed from upstairs.

"5 Miles out. Swat vans and shit are coming!! My homeboy has a boat lets go!" He snapped. I looked over at Aaron and snapped, "Help me get Sammy or you wanna leave him behind too?" He sucked his teeth as we ran off upstairs and into the room. Sammy was knocked out.