05.

05. Kissing Strangers.

Vaughn|

Legs Tangled.
Ass To dick.
Chest to back.

My Head resting ever so softly on his biceps. His soft breathing on my neck made me feel too good. Being wrapped in his arms felt right, but it was so wrong. Wrong on many levels. I sat up in the bed and he hopped up with me. He rubbed my back and asked, "Is everything okay?" He kissed my shoulder and I leaned my head back on his.

"Yes. Im okay. I just feel like its stupid for us to be doing this. Its wrong." I told him as I turned around and looked into his eyes. He took a deep breath and laid back on the pillow.

"Its was just a quick fuck. Thats all, Vaughn. Plus, you wasnt saying that when my dick was deep in you." He told me. I slid out of his bed and looked around and grabbed my briefs. I slid them on and said, "Diego, dont be dumb. You are gay--"

"Wrong. Im just gay for you. I couldnt resist anymore. You promised it will just be quickies, but I see that look in your eyes. Its The 'fuck im in love with the dick' face. I know its amazing. The curve is deadly yet pleasure times 1000. Just chi--" We heard the door lock jiggling and he snapped, "Fuck. My roommate back already. He hopped out and forced me into his closet and closed the door. Typical DL ass nigga. Now I feel like a two dollar whore. He opened it back and he threw all my stuff in after me. Next thing I heard was, "Gregory, what the fuck you doing back man?"

"Caught an earlier flight. My sister found out her friend was fucking her husband. A throwdown at the dinner table. It was crazy. I left." Gregory replied and he continued, "Dont tell me you miss me. And I am shock its no bitches in here or you got them in the closet." They both laughed and I chuckled a bit. Suddenly, my phone started ringing from my jean pocket. I quickly went for it and it was too late. The closet door opened and I stared at Gregory. I pursed my lips and Diego said, "Bruh, I can explain." I slowly walked out and said, "Uh, sorry. Ill just get dress and be on my way." I felt so dumb. Gregory eyes was still big ass fuck as I finished getting dressed. I walked across the room and got my car keys. Diego whispered, "Ill hit you up."

"Yeah. Looking foward to it." I said as I turned around and I said, "It was nice to meet you." To Gregory. I walked out as my phone rung again. I picked up and it was Uncle Cavian.

"What?" I asked.

"Lil nigga, watch your fucking tone. And where the fuck you at?" He asked.

"On My way back to the loft. Wassup?" I asked.

"Tonight is Aaron dinner party at Barton G. You are invited." He told me.

"Alright." I replied.

Aaron|

"Lani, Just Chill. You want to meet them, you will tonight." I told her as I laid back in her bed with my hands behind my head. She turned over wearing her pink laced bra and chuckled, "Are you serious? You are inviting me out with yall tonight."

"Yes. Im really feeling you so I dont see why not. Just neglect to tell them you still you in high school." I told her. She leaned over and kissed my lips. She climbed on top of me and grinded her ass on me. She leaned down and started kissing on my neck.

"Happy Birthday baby." She moaned as she kissed down my chest and licked down my abs. She pulled down my Marco Marco briefs and just as she grabbed my dick we heard a car alarm outside her window. She hopped up and ran over to window.

"Oh fuck, its my fucking Dad. What is he doing home this early?" She asked in a panic. She started jumping up and down as I climbed out the bed and looked around for my clothes. I started getting dressed and she was pushing me towards the door. We ran down the hallway with my shoes in hand. I felt like my 15 year old self again. Sneaking outta bitches houses after beating their pussy in their momma's bed. She whispered, "Imma let you out around the back. Just walk around. Ill call you." I stuck my feet into my sneakers as I finally was fully dressed. She unlocked the patio door and I walked out. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me as the front door unlock. I gave her a kiss and she made it a quick one. I closed the door and walked around the house and as I patted my pockets I didnt have my phone.