14

14. Should I stay or go? (Ending Part 2)

Vaughn|

knock
knock
knock

I stayed quiet.
I didnt want to speak to anyone. CB telling me he loved me made it all to fucking real. It hit my off guard. It really did. Suddenly, the knocks got meaner. I hopped up and ran for the door. I slung it open and snapped, "What?" But it wasnt anyone I recognized. It was man pointing a gun at my head.

"Downstairs now!" He demanded. I slowly stepped out the door as the other men was checking the other doors. I went down and seem everyone standing up by the fireplace, except Cavian.

Aaron snapped, "Ahmad we have all been waiting for you to call why would we do that...its some kind of mistake."

Ahmad argued,"No mistake...it was done intentional to play now where the fuck is the captain of this ship." The other men came back down and no Cavian was with them. He must have got away just in time.

"No one else is up there Boss."

Ahmad twisted his lip and I looked over at my Dad. He took a deep breath before speaking.

"Cavian is gone. He left at the same time as my run." He lied. Ahmad walked over towards him and slapped him across the face with the gun. I cried out, "DAD!"

"Dont play me nigga! I have been watching outside that door for the last 3 hours. I seen you and your son leave. I seen your son in the shower thru the window. I even seen Sammy here riding dick. He rode it better than a bitch if you ask me. Now Imma ask yall again!!! Where the fuck is the captain of this ship?"

Suddenly, I looked up at the air vent cover broke and CB snapped, "Right here." He threw a smoke bomb and the entire front room turned to fog and we all ducked as bullets started flying everywhere. I crawled across the floor coughing as someone grabbed me. I was happy ass shit. Because I couldnt fucking see anything and this fog was killing me. I opened the front door and the person holding me rushed out. I turned around to see who it was...it was Ahmad. He smirked and as he covered my mouth with a rag and I went into an unwanted slumber.

I woke up laying on a hard floor of the back of a van. We was riding up something. The incline was making me keep bang my head to a back door. I heard Ahmad on the phone.

"Yeah Im headed to the safe house here. All my men died back there. Cavian is a fucking beast, but I have his most prized pig. His fucking Nephew. He will try to save him and when he do I want a war of men up here... I want them all dead." He said. I had to get up. I had to do something. I crawled towards the driver seat trying to mustard the strength. I quickly attacked his face and he swerved a few times. I reached for the steering wheel and grabbed it. I swerved us to the left and we flipped over a few times. It felt like we was on a roller coaster that just wouldnt stop. It finally came for a stop and I felt blood rushing down my head. I heard him groaning. I crawled towards the back door and opened it. We was by a cliff. I looked out and seen that long ass fall into that water. I shook my head and looked back at Ahmad taking off the seat belt. I closed the door above me so I can climb over the van.

"Come here you little bitch." He snapped. I crawledmout slowly and I climbed out and just as I stood up he tripped my feet and I flipped off heading down that long fall into the water.

Meanwhile.

CB|

"Fuck the bodies! We neeed to find Vaughn. Ahmad had to take him!" Gavin snapped as we all was moving aroudn frantically. This was the first time we didnt have a plan.