08.

08. Breaking out or up.

Cavian|

"I aint the smartest tool in the shed, but Paris, London doesnt exist. Ive heard of Paris, France. Or London England. I have never heard of those two mushing together." I told Vaughn as he stared at me and retorted, "So you think this picture and GPS is fucked up."

"Hell Yeah. That is not a place." I argued. Vaughn exhaled, "Then why would it say that. He turned to the laptop and went to internet. He typed in Paris, London. Nothing came up. Only flights from Paris to London. He slammed his computer close and I wrapped my arms around him from the back and whispered, "Its alright. Let me call my boy back up." I called up my connect as Vaughn started pacing the floor. He answered, "I know, I know what the hell is Paris, London. I had talk to my guy and he said sometimes people have the cameras deflecting and changing on their cameras so someone never find where they at...and me hacking the system maybe it was changing from Paris to London just as a snapped the photo and it was a glitch. I dont know, but one thing about bouncing off signals on those type of cameras the real location has to be between Paris, France and London, England. Ill keep searching." He hung up and I stared over at Vaughn and he snapped, "What he say?"

"He is going to look into it and that it could have been a glitch of bouncing off signals. But one thing for sure is that your dad, my brother, is alive. The picture isnt fake at all." I told him as he ran over to me and we started hugging.

"My Dad is alive--" He chuckled and screamed, "MY DAD IS ALIVE!!" I backed up and we stared at eachother and I grabbed his hand.

"We will see him again, but firsr we have to deal with this Breakout tomorrow and I need your brain in this." I told him as he leaned foward and tippytoed. We started kissing and just I leaned down to scoop him up knocks erupted on the door. I put him down and we ran off towards it. I could hear Aaron snapping, "CB, open the fuck up!" I aint really feeling him right now because of his involvement with Blow behind my back to have Caiden killed. I opened the door and the resr of the team filed in.

"We have to leave now." Aaron snapped.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Franklyn saw on the cameras that--"

Franklyn cut him off and snapped, "They are planning on moving him back up to general pop. And if he is there this just got alot fucking harder. We need to leave now, where is little Bryce?"

Vaughn spoke from the stairs, "Little Bryce is right here. Lets do this."

3 Hours Later

Franklyn stared at his laptop cameras of the prison and said, "Its 6:30 AM they are finishing up breakfast. We are 2 hours away and Blow is still in solitary." Aaron exhaled from the passenger seat and I looked over at him and whispered so that he could only hear.

"You good?" I asked.

"It just seems rushed. We dont do rush jobs...thats when shit goes wrong. Plus, I sent Cierra ass back. Lani and I are done...and she is pregnant with a nigga baby." He confessed. He rubbed his head and leaned over and grabbed his shoulder.

"You going to make it back to her. And make it right." I told him. Eric spoke over us and stopped our convo.

"So whats the plan after this? Are we disappearing or returning to Miami?" He asked me. I exhaled, because I was torn. My first mind was to just leave, but now with my brother alive...I dont know.

"We will go thru with this plan. If everything goes right and without a hitch we return home...but if we run into trouble we are leaving." I told him. Franklyn spoke, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." I pulled over and he handed me the laptop.