06.

06. Fuck It Up.

Vaughn|

"So Franklyn is going to scope the jail out?" I asked.

"Yes, he gots some connects that got him inside the building to upgrade their IT system aka get us some eyes on the inside." Aaron told me as we sat in a booth at some restaurant. My uncle was in the bathroom. The twins was at some church for the religious purposes. I took a deep breath and I said, "It just dont feel right. Like why do he need to be broken out earlier?"

"Because he got into some fight and now his counselor wants him moved to Cali. We cant let that happen. So we have to get him out before then, little bryce. Whats up with all these damn questions?" He asked.

"Just trying to make sure he isnt trying to pull something." I confessed. I never met Blow and have no loyalty to him as far as im concerned. My loyalty is with my uncle. Yes, the uncle who I made out with a few days ago. We havent discussed it and have been walking on egg shells at the loft. Its just been out of whack, but those lips felt to damn good. I was like damnnnnnnn, and the way his tongue wrestled with mine was amazing. I swear my dick jumping just thinking about.

"What can he pull?" Aaron asked just as my Uncle walked back to the table and added, "What can who pull?" He sat down next to Aaron and they both stared at me. I exhaled and stated, "Just hear me out...yall dont know if he had Caiden killed or not. Yall say the mission always go thru correctly and easy. Now if I can just give yall a replay. 4 missions ago, you got shot Uncle Cavian, 3 missions ago Caiden dies, 2 missions ago yall get caught by a security guard and kills him, 1 mission ago we damn near dies on a boat. It seems to me he have been slacking or he have been trying to get yall caught or dead. Now I dont know him--"

Uncle Cavian snapped, "And thats it!! you dont know him like we do. He wont dare flip on us. We have brought him so much money, drugs, and assets. He is in a jam and we atleast owe him this. Now enough with all this shit, lets fucking eat." Aaron sipped his cup and said, "I would like to, but I have to go to the airport."

"Why?" My Uncle asked.

"Because Cierra is in town for the weekend with my jit." He confessed. Cierra is his babymother and he have a so . Thats nice, but how is that going to sit with Lani.

Cavian asked, "And how is that going to fly over with your girl here?" He looked at me and said, "Fine, because no one is going to tell her, right Little Bryce." I threw my hands up and smirked at us and left. The waitress walked over and asked, "What are yall fine gentlement having tonight?" He looked over at me to order first, he as in my Uncle. My throat suddenly got all clogged. I stuttered, "i-i-i will have the veggie sliders with a side order of loaded fries without bacon. And for my drink Ill have an Ice Tea." She wrote all of that down and then looked over at my Uncle.

He spoke, "Ill have the 10 oz new york strip steak. Medium well. And two sides of loaded baked potatoes and a bottle of best red wine."

"ID please?" She asked. He chuckled, "I dont know if you thinking im under 21 is a compliment or you just being dumb?"

She chuckled, "Its policy." She checked his ID and walked off. The table became silent and I didnt know what to say or how to act. I just stayed frozen. He started tapping his nails on the table and he asked, "V, I know you probably feeling some type of way of breaking into this jail and if--"

"It aint that. Its just we need a well thought out plan before just rushing in there." I told him.

"I feel you but we always have a B and C if need be." He told me.

I exhaled, "My Dad...your brother...always told me for anything I do in life have a Safeproof plan A so its no need for a B or C." He smirked and leaned back, "Thats my brother for you, but listen Franklyn is going to put his little chip in their system so we can see their cameras."