Alex Frank

Four weeks later:

     Alex Frank. That's the name of the man that bought me for half a million dollars. He owns a multimillion dollar clothing industry in the United Kingdom, and at twenty seven years old, he is thought highly of.

  Frank is the leader of a strong pack. He has a mate who is unable bare a heir for him. That's why he bought me. He needs me to continue his legacy.

"Taylor," Jewel says, her eyes are soft and she looks down at the ground from where she stands in the doorway. She's afraid of me. I stare down at her, then I look back down at my hands.

Jewel is quiet. Obedient. Human. She holds no sort of power, and has no back bone. She obeys to what her alpha tells her. She obeys to the omegas. She never shifted.

Jewel owns a set of brown eyes, and a shade of hair that is between brown and black. She is beautiful, yet so undesirable because she lets everyone walk all over her.

"Alex is wanting you in his room." My stomach churns at the sound of her voice in my ears. I don't move. I don't even flinch. These are the words that I've dreaded to hear all day. It's routine. Yet, I still prayed that it wouldn't happen again today.

He calls for me when he's angry. Alex Frank hurts me sometimes and other times he tries to be easy with me; however he could try harder. I stand from the bed, hatefully brushing past Jewel.

I hate this. I give myself up to a man that I do not love. He isn't my mate, nor is he the man that I married. I'm going against my vows. I'm going against Ryan, and North, and everything I love. Most of all, I'm going against myself.

I swallow thinking of Ryan and North. I wonder how much she has grown, and how Ryan is holding up. That is, if he hasn't give up on me yet.

I'm angry at myself. I was stupid. I should have fought harder, I should be fighting harder. Yet, how can I without the wolf I had?

She hates me for what I'm doing. The drugs had nearly killed her off, but when Alex took advantage of me the first time, she hasn't made an appearance since. She had given up. Just like me.

I walk down the corridor on light feet. The wooden floors are cold against my soles. I cross my arms over my chest and when I get to Frank's door, I pause.

Behind this door is the man that is in my nightmares every night. The same man that has torn a family apart for his own family, and one that's too selfish to admit that what he is doing is wrong.
My hand rests on the thick wood, and I slowly push the door open.

Alex stands by his closet. His eyes land on me, silently reminding me to shut the door behind me as I enter. Leaning against the door, the burning hatred for him returns like it does every time I lay my eyes on him.

Alex Frank has looks that are deceiving. He is built like he could snap a man in half with a flick of his index finger. With a height of six foot nine, and tattoos all over his arms, any man would think twice about challenging him.

He is an attractive man. If I wasn't in the situation I am in, I would probably be one of the many girls swooning over his looks. He has a set of icy blue eyes that are stone cold, and his hair is darker than night itself.