Lust.

Chelsea grabs Alex by the arm and rips him into the living area. There are whispers echoing back to me, but I cannot make them out. Alex stumbles back into the kitchen and scratches the back of his head. His cheeks are red.

"Chelsea wants to speak with you." He says under his breath. I give him a confused look and glance behind me at Chelsea around the corner. She gives me a look, I drop my head and brush past Alex in a quick motion.

When I reach Chelsea, she leads me further inside the living room and crosses her arms over her chest. "What do you think you're doing?" She huffs out.

I teasingly smile at the woman before me. She's beautiful, but sour. "I'm trying to let you have a good time, Chelsea." I smirk. "After all, it would be selfish to keep his tongue to myself." Pulling my lip between my teeth I walk closer to her.

Chelsea lets out a heavy breath and narrows her eyes at me. Her jaw clenches. "Don't speak about my mate like that." She sneers. I giggle.

"Why are you so uptight?" I furrow my eyebrows at the woman before me. She never has time for anything. I step closer to her and she backs into the wall. "Are you scared of me?" My voice becomes lower as I pin my arms on each side of her head.

I let out a breath close to her face. She looks at me with fight in her eyes. "I'm not scared of a pregnant woman." She grumbles.

"Then what's making you so tense?" I lean closer to her and inhale the scent she gives off. I suggestive smirk crawls onto my face when I make eye-contact with her. She wants me. An idea comes into my head, and I can't resist the urge to take the opportunity.

"Nothing." She stands her ground. I lean even closer to her and stop her before she can say anything else by planting my lips onto hers. Instantly I feel a pool in my underwear. She fights me at first, and then nearly melts from it. I run my nimble fingers down her hour glass figure and grip the back of her thigh. I've never been with a girl before, but the idea is exciting me.

My hand traces back up her body and knots in her hair. I tug her head back and make my way to her neck. Warm hot kisses leave her aching for more. My other hand reaches up her dress and traces her underwear.

A little moan passes her lips, encouraging me to keep going. Carefully my fingers slip inside her panties to feel her wet hot sex. Her skin is soft against my fingers as I begin to use circular motions. Her breathing begins to get heavy and she looks like she's starting to have a hard time standing up.

I slowly pump two of my fingers in and out of her, teasing her. Then, without a warning I stop. She looks at me panting, with a frown on her face. "Please" she begs. I smile and lean in to whisper in her ear.

"I think it'd be more fun if we had another person." I grin, nibbling on her ear. "Why don't you go in the room and we'll meet you there?" I suggest.

Chelsea stays leaned up against the wall for a second before fixing her dress and nodding her head. "Don't take too long." She tries to hold back her smile as she brushes past me. Winner.

I make my way back to where Alex was and he raises an eyebrow at me. Clueless to what was done in the other room he looks to see if Chelsea is behind me. She's not.

I step up on my tip toes and give Alex a hot kiss. He groans and pushes back. Slowly I reach up and run my thumb over his pouted lips. He is so sexy. A smile creeps onto my lips when his mouth opens just enough for me to slip the fingers I had been using on Chelsea in his mouth.

He gets a taste and raises an eyebrow. "Come on Alex, I have something to show you." I take his hand and he willingly lets me lead him upstairs where Chelsea is waiting.

I get taken back by my view. Chelsea is lying completely naked in the bad waiting for us. I suck in a sharp breath and gaze at her body. My sex drive only seems to be getting stronger the longer this pregnancy goes on. Chelsea's fingers are between her legs, waiting for someone to take their place. Alex turns to look and me and raises his eyebrow once again.

"Very interesting, Taylor. I have to say." He smirks. Without a second thought he takes his shirt off. I turn back to Chelsea who is looking directly at me, she hasn't taken her gaze off of me.

"Are you just going to stand there and watch me?" She asks softly, pouting out her bottom lip. A nervousness builds up in my but I push it back down and walk to her. My hands instantly reach for her warm supple breasts as the wetness in my panties becomes stronger.

Her mouth latches to my neck, sucking hard enough to form hickeys. I let out a soft moan and lower my mouth down to one of her breasts. The soft skin feels like dough against my tongue. My teeth graze past her nipple, and I bite it lightly. She lets out a heavy breath and throws her head back as I continue to work my tongue on both of her nipples.

Suddenly I feel the warmth of Alex's large hand creep up my sundress and to the inside of my thighs. Goosebumps form from the lightest touch he gave me. My fingers reach down below Chelsea and I easily slip two into her wet sex. She lets out a gasp and pulls me into a kiss as I pump in and out of her.

All too soon, Chelsea pins me underneath her and gives me a sly smile. "I don't like to be submissive, Taylor." She gives me a growl. I swallow. The sound of Alex's zipper being unzipped fills my ears. I stare at the beautiful women on top of me, her warm sex wetting just below my belly button, and her natural breasts sitting right above me. I hum in response, and shut my eyes.

Chelsea kisses my neck, inching down irritably slow. I wonder if she has done this before, she seems too uptight for all of that. Suddenly, I feel her warm tongue on my sex. A moan that I had been letting build up passes my lips.

Alex towers over me. I open my mouth to him, and the three of us spend quality time together.

This was so sexual y'all, lmfao. I hope you enjoyed the long waited update.