A promise

I lean against my bed, and shut my eyes as tears threaten to fall

I lean against my bed, and shut my eyes as tears threaten to fall. I'm so weak; so broken. My throats burns from the feeding tube forced down my throat, and I want so desperately to throw up.

Jewel stands in the opposite side of the room, monitoring me. Her eyes remain focused on me. I feel the pent up anger she has for me, and I cannot phantom why on earth she hates me so much. I haven't physically hurt her, nor have I even tried to. I glance at her and our eyes meet.

Within them hold so many emotion. Anger. Hatred. Jealousy. I don't understand why, though. By all means, if she wants to be raped, then she can take my place. I didn't ask for this- any of it. How could she even be that way? What is her problem?

"Is there a problem?" I ask dryly. Her beady eyes flicker off of me and towards the wall after I confront her. She disgusts me. Everyone here disgusts me. By everyone; I include myself.

I miss Ryan, and I miss my daughter. My family. The one that I created. My nostrils flare in annoyance when I feel her stare on me again.

"Look bitch-" I shoot my head in her direction but Jewel isn't standing there anymore. In her place stands Alex Frank. My sentence falls short and I gulp. Not again.

I quickly scramble to my feet and back myself into a wall. "Please don't-" I beg him not to touch me again. I clutch my sore fist in my hand and tears fall down my face. I don't dare make eye contact with him. Instead, my eyes stay focused on his chest.

"Relax, love." He says softly. Relax? Who the hell does he think he is to tell me to relax? After all he's done to me? A look of annoyance crosses my features and I huff out loud.

"Don't call me that." I snap, making sure to let him know that what he's doing isn't okay at all.

"Fair enough," he agrees. "I just came to discuss something with you." His voice is slow and I know he's trying to keep me calm. I know he can hear my rapid heartbeat.

"What do you want to talk about, Frank?" I sneer, crossing my arms over my chest. I hear Alex growl in annoyance.

"Tone." He growls. "By the way, look at me when I'm speaking to you." My eyes shoot to his and I glare at the man before me. The ice in his eyes only seems to get colder, before he blinks and is calm again.

"I'm sorry, alpha." I grumble, "what would you like to discuss? Hmm? Am I not making you cum fast enough or something? I thought that was what your mate is for-" I'm cut off from my bitching by a growl that vibrates the floor. I apologize to my wolf and beg her to come back to me. I don't even feel her presence.

He steps further into the room and shuts the door behind him. "If you'll give me a chance to speak, I have a offer that I don't think that you'll turn down." I want him far away from me. However, I need to know what this offer is. Maybe I'll be able to go home.